Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please make sculptures stackable in the inventory screen

fr4gb4ll

as i happen to have around 100 of the sculptures and no need for endo (around 500k to spare with no mods in need to upgrade too), i don't feel like selling them but find the sheer amount of them listed in my inventory/miscellaneous screen quite a bit annoying. it would be far better if the displayed like ever other item that has the exact stats & appearance (the stars included).

if that seems to be too much work, put them at least in tab of their own, please...

If they make it stackable, they'd have to make 3-4 different versions of sculpture to stack because you can fill 3/4 stars in some of them.

Why not just fill up or decorate your ship? I like your idea but not sure if they can do it.

Edited by Soribada

16 minutes ago, Soribada said:

If they make it stackable, they'd have to make 3-4 different versions of sculpture to stack because you can fill 3/4 stars in some of them.

Why not just fill up or decorate your ship? I like your idea but not sure if they can do it.

thanks but no... i do have one of every sculpture sitting on a prime pedestal each - that is enough for me. and i don't have the patience to stack them together to some artwork (though i do like what some people did this way).

creating up to 4 versions of each sculpture isn't much a problem - consider that now we have have one version for every sculpture and therefore much more data use for it (not that it even matter in our age anymore). also in reality if someone collect those sculptures (out of lazyness like me, because one like to collect just everting (messy type)) this person would more likely than not either fill in those stars complete (i do) or not at all - therefore it would be more like 2 version of each sculpture type anyway.