Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New forge item claim sound hurts my ears

SonicSonedit

This will make some people laugh but yes I agree with this (to some this may seem simple but not to ppl who suffer)

TBH i even need to turn off so many options in WF just because of this (i dont even wanna start the motion sickness topic) it was discussed many times before so

+1 to OP. /not even sensitive at all i guess its the age thing perhaps. IDK.

On 3/30/2017 at 5:41 PM, Wyrmius_Prime said:

How freaking loud your volume is at? I hardly notice it.

Volume does not need be very loud to be bothered by a particular soundwave, as the OP said nails on a chalkboard.  Some people can't handle it.  Like a dog whistle, the pitch is so high only canines can hear it.  Certain sounds can affect people in different ways.

It is very sharp sound, it doesn't bother me exactly but its quite noticeable, I can imagine some people could have problems with it.

On 30.03.2017 at 11:44 PM, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

mute before claim? 

Very funny.

On 31.03.2017 at 0:32 AM, NightmareT12 said:

1. This goes over sound feedback!

Well, its related to UI more than to the sound, in my opinion, but whatever.

On 01.04.2017 at 10:55 AM, Xekrin said:

Some people can't handle it.  Like a dog whistle, the pitch is so high only canines can hear it.  Certain sounds can affect people in different ways.

It is very sharp sound, it doesn't bother me exactly but its quite noticeable, I can imagine some people could have problems with it.

Thank you for understanding. This is sound is indeed puts me in a state of great discomfort.

55 minutes ago, SonicSonedit said:

So, you one of those guys "Dont like x dont use it" right? Hey there.

Not really the case here. It's not an item, just a function of the game. Something that would require more work than necessary to change for such a small portion of the community. I hope they do change it to something more soothing for you. But in the meantime, I was offering a way around the sound.