Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.8

[DE]Megan

No fix for:

Atlas and Wukong having switched javelin stances

Large primaries such as Opticor or Tenora having improper left hand placement resulting in broken wrist

Inflated Corpus Tech accuracy and damage numbers

Limbo's agile stance looping incorrectly

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Panthera Primary Fire Critical Chance adjusted to 10% as intended.

Was this really needed? 

Also, run your gun through a DPS calculator. The Alt fire is worse than the primary because it counts a beam weapon. Why would anyone want to use it over the primary fire? 

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Panthera Primary Fire Critical Chance adjusted to 10% as intended

You guys should use BASINGA instead of "as intended"... so much fun while it lasted, thanks for nothing >_>

Please stop releasing "hotfixes" in these huge numbers...

you keep forcing me to quit sessions... making me unable to play as i intend to (long with challenging enemies)...

it's starting to feel like a "trial and error" release strategy to me, as if we're the Test Environment and the game the Code Repository...

Its too much and not "impressive" (as Red Text stated) but rather embarrassing

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In order to maintain performance we have tweaked the max number of Tonkor projectiles Limbo can create in Stasis to 25 and the max number of Staticor projectiles to 10 before Stasis becomes unstable and closes. 

Is there yet a visual indicator and / or counter on # of items in the rift frozen before its about to collapse or does should we practice our rainman skills?

Edited by Xekrin
already quoted typo struck *sigh*

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.8

Changes

• Panthera Primary Fire Critical Chance adjusted to 10% as intended.

Seriously DE ? Could you revert this "fixe". 15% crit chance is a fair thing and the weapon itself stays decent with 3x crt chance with the mod. Are you forcing us to get a riven and try to get Crit chance on it to have decent dmg output ?