Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.8

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, MDeero said:

Please stop releasing "hotfixes" in these huge numbers...

you keep forcing me to quit sessions... making me unable to play as i intend to (long with challenging enemies)...

it's starting to feel like a "trial and error" release strategy to me, as if we're the Test Environment and the game the Code Repository...

Its too much and not "impressive" (as Red Text stated) but rather embarrassing

You know you can stay at your mission as long as you want? And nothing will happend, one thing you can't do is leave mission in a short period of time right before update is life.

Spoiler

BTW there is best time to give a notice -- this is still stated as beta. And i don't think they add bugs just for any weird strategy.

They just fix all as fast as they can.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Simulor now correctly displays 2% Critical Chance and 30% Status Chance in the Arsenal.
  • Synoid Simulor now correctly displays 5% Critical Chance and 35% Status Chance in the Arsenal. 

So can I have my kuva back?

674DEzG.jpg

It would seem unwise to participate in the Riven system at this point.

At any moment a weapon could go from crit viable to not-crit viable or vise versa. Paracyst up form 5% to 10% crit is now a crit viable weapon.

Hema costs stayed the same because you guys didn't want to step on player's hard work and that's something I can understand and in fact  appreciate but where's the line here? How about a Riven Token used for reworked weapons that will reset an appropriate riven and refund it's invested Kuva. 

I guess it doesn't matter much since Simulor is an MR12 Trash Can at this point but it would be nice to get my invested Kuva back.

4 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

So can I have my kuva back?

674DEzG.jpg

It would seem unwise to participate in the Riven system at this point.

At any moment a weapon could go from crit viable to not-crit viable or vise versa. Paracyst up form 5% to 10% crit is now a crit viable weapon.

Hema costs stayed the same because you guys didn't want to step on player's hard work and that's something I can understand and in fact  appreciate but where's the line here? How about a Riven Token used for reworked weapons that will reset an appropriate riven and refund it's invested Kuva. 

I guess it doesn't matter much since Simulor is an MR12 Trash Can at this point but it would be nice to get my invested Kuva back.

Jeez 18 rolls !! I feel your pain dude... It is not like there are hundred of threads about kuva/riven system that need rework or improvement... I guess DE prefers nerfing with the ugly axe the funny weapons without giving a damn about us, players (and customer). I guess next stupid idea will be focus and schools cause it is too "OP"... 

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Panthera Primary Fire Critical Chance adjusted to 10% as intended.

To think I had Forma'd and Potato'd this weapon mere hours before this change... Thanks, DE :(

8 minutes ago, DoUrdenAzazel said:

Jeez 18 rolls !! I feel your pain dude... It is not like there are hundred of threads about kuva/riven system that need rework or improvement... I guess DE prefers nerfing with the ugly axe the funny weapons without giving a damn about us, players (and customer). I guess next stupid idea will be focus and schools cause it is too "OP"... 

Oh that's one of the mild ones really.

It was just a perfect example of how their changes wasted my time. I have another 25 roll Simulor, 27 roll Braton, 37 roll Kohm and 35 roll Torrid. All of which are subject to the same situation of wasting my time if DE decided to change any number of key base stats.

17 minutes ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

You know you can stay at your mission as long as you want? And nothing will happend, one thing you can't do is leave mission in a short period of time right before update is life.

Hide contents

BTW there is best time to give a notice -- this is still stated as beta. And i don't think they add bugs just for any weird strategy.

They just fix all as fast as they can.

Have you tried staying as long as you like after an update... have you experienced it to cause no trouble at all?... 

"this is still stated as beta" - and yet we're all customers, also don't mean to not test releases. You cannot say that some of these bugs should never have made it to a release version, some of those are simply put "very easy to spot and squash"

"They just fix all as fast as they can" - and they should, don't mean they shouldn't test it. What works for most Software Products are regular releases on fixed dates / weekdays. what would you think about a Windows 10 not even having release dates and your PC therefore nonstop restarting (in a worst case scenario)?

Still no fix for Limbo taking AoE damage from enemies while in the rift.

Spoiler

The video was taken from this thread

Also, not shown in the video above is that the sentient disco laser attack is mobile in the rift during stasis and since it deals high damage AoE explosions Limbo is vulnerable to it as well. So aside form the AoE damage the fact that these still move in the rift while stasis is active should be fixed.

Lastly there is this.

Spoiler

In relation to the above video enemy accuracy doesn't seem to be affected by using Limbo's riftwalk/dash/dodge. Basically even without stasis active like it was in the video, dashing behind an enemy to exit the rift behind them and shoot at their backs seems to have no effect on their accuracy.

Edited by Shreiko

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

In order to maintain performance we have tweaked the max number of Tonkor projectiles Limbo can create in Stasis to 25 and the max number of Staticor projectiles to 10 before Stasis becomes unstable and closes. 

TBH, I don't care about tonkor anymore. It was always boring. But I know a need when I see one....  You easily just decrease the fx of exploding tonkor balls while in the rift. But meh, I understand for balance reasons this needed to be addressed.