Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.8

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Panthera Primary Fire Critical Chance adjusted to 10% as intended.

Was this really necessary? With crit mods on, it's a 20% dps nerf... I have a really good roll on a riven with like 320% dmg + 180% cold and it was kinda sorta usable in sortie 3 with it. The secondary fire still takes ages to kill anything thanks to it being a continuous weapon so that high status really doesn't do that much. If I need a lucky riven roll to make it viable it didn't really need a nerf at all.

Also spending the time to forma it 6 times, then spend plat on a riven, then farm kuva over and over again to reroll it just to have the gun nerfed right after I'm done is kinda really discouraging.

2 hours ago, ColdCremator said:

Cool, now please! Fix this! 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/61xtef/pantheras_alt_fire_is_still_bugged/

The alt fire still doesn't do 225 base damage per ammo consumed like it's supposed to :(

Huh, that's why the damage feels much lower than the stats imply. I thought I was missing the targets due to its continous feature.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • In order to maintain performance we have tweaked the max number of Tonkor projectiles Limbo can create in Stasis to 25 and the max number of Staticor projectiles to 10 before Stasis becomes unstable and closes. 

Jesus Christ, stop it with this. There is literally no reason for the cap to be that low. Do you even know how few shots 10 is for the Staticor? There's almost no point in using Stasis with the Staticor with a cap of 10. At that point, you're throwing away gameplay functionality for minimal framerate boost. Even if the cap were 50-100, there's more performance issues with Octavia teammates than Limbos using Stasis.

Edited by Alusdrann

Is there any way we can nerf "FIX", all decent weapons?   I mean, this is PVE Beta Game... it's about time we nerf rebalance everything... I would start by erasing all Forma and Catalysts... i mean, that's totally unfair to new players.   Second, Lets make all warframes have exactly same abilities, but increase fashion options.     Third, can we increase enemy scaling and health.   Too many players are complaining that enemies are just too easy to kill.   Plus, we need to put a stop to these supposed endgame endurance runs.   No one should be able to do more than 20 minutes in a survival.  

Let's make Warframe Great again!!!!!  

3 hours ago, Xzorn said:

So can I have my kuva back?

674DEzG.jpg

It would seem unwise to participate in the Riven system at this point.

At any moment a weapon could go from crit viable to not-crit viable or vise versa. Paracyst up form 5% to 10% crit is now a crit viable weapon.

Hema costs stayed the same because you guys didn't want to step on player's hard work and that's something I can understand and in fact  appreciate but where's the line here? How about a Riven Token used for reworked weapons that will reset an appropriate riven and refund it's invested Kuva. 

I guess it doesn't matter much since Simulor is an MR12 Trash Can at this point but it would be nice to get my invested Kuva back.

No you can not as the stats on the simulor did not change. Read the notes again. The weapon was always 5%crit after the buff and was only pointed out that it was showing the wrong stats in the arsenal. If your riven worked before it will not become any worse as the weapons stats are still exactly the same its just now showing them properly.

9 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

No you can not as the stats on the simulor did not change. Read the notes again. The weapon was always 5%crit after the buff and was only pointed out that it was showing the wrong stats in the arsenal. If your riven worked before it will not become any worse as the weapons stats are still exactly the same its just now showing them properly.

The weapon was not always 5% crit. It was changed to 5% in U20.

It displayed 5% during the first patch when the weapon did not ramp in damage. It then displayed 10% when the weapon did not stack but would red-crit and now again it was changed back to 5%.

10% x2 is a crit viable weapon that can benefit from crit mods enough to be competitive with alternatives. 5% x2 is not. They wasted my time by attempting to get rolls that were previously viable before U20 and in case of Simulor better outside dealing with armor. My Riven + Point Strike previously gave Simulor 30% crit chance before U20. It now has 15% crit chance.

I thought for a moment they realized changing the base crit would screw over players but it seems not and so I've posted about this poorly planned change.

Will the Octavia Neuroptics bp properly drop from ODS? A lot of people including me have run into the issue that it will show up as a reward during the mission, but once we get back to our ships it's just gone. It's hard to be hyped about a new frame when it's impossible to build...