Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.8

[DE]Megan

Sorry if anyone else already reported this issue, but trading has become kind of annoying ever since update 20... First off I can't invite people from the right/left click popup from the chat window as we used to, I have to write down the command to invite but that's not the most annoying part... once the player I want to trade with is in dojo, that person has to come to our trading console in order to initiate the trade because when i try to initiate it I can't see their name at all and since we have a really big dojo, sometimes it can be an hassle to explain them to use the teleport to get there since not everyone understands english perfectly! Which can make trading a burden for some people! I was just curious to see if I'm the only one this is happening to and if DE is planning on fixing this... 

On 30/03/2017 at 6:56 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.8

Changes

• In order to maintain performance we have tweaked the max number of Tonkor projectiles Limbo can create in Stasis to 25 and the max number of Staticor projectiles to 10 before Stasis becomes unstable and closes. 
  • Panthera Primary Fire Critical Chance adjusted to 10% as intended.
  • Simulor now correctly displays 2% Critical Chance and 30% Status Chance in the Arsenal.
  • Synoid Simulor now correctly displays 5% Critical Chance and 35% Status Chance in the Arsenal. 
  • Notifications for real-time missions will no longer show when playing through Vor’s Prize.

Fixes

• Fixed Maroo telling you she had an Ayatan Hunt mission for you but survey said that was a lie.
  • Fixed the Mandachord puzzle UI in Octavia’s Anthem quest having unclickable notes in fullscreen 4:3 resolutions.
  • Fixed not being able to Duel in the Dojo.
  • Fixed Octavia’s Mallet sometimes not clearing its ability timer for Clients.
  • Fixed Octavia’s Amp not removing the Melee damage bonus.
  • Fixed Gear items being consumed when used in Captura or the Simulacrum. 
  • Fixed entering Captura making your next trip to the Relay spawn you in front of the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed the Hind’s Alt fire not producing bullet holes when fired at the wall.
  • Fixed the Liset flying through a massive rock when extracting from the Kuva Fortress.
  • Fixed the Operator being able to use Void abilities (without any FX) while Lotus is speaking during The War Within.
  • Fixed the Operator having two sceptres at the end of The War Within quest.
  • Fixed real-time missions (Alerts, Invasions, goals, etc) being displayed to players who have yet to complete Vor’s Prize. 
  • Fixed geometry issue where players could get stuck under the stairs in the Orokin Derelict.
  • Fixed being unable to bind controls to the key that is currently bound to the Captura control toggling.
  • Fixed Ergo’s Boardroom Scene showing a quest marker for Glast Gambit.
  • Fixed a river in the Earth tileset missing water textures.
  • Fixed an incorrectly placed shadow in the Orokin Derelict tileset.
  • Fixed a rare crash from starting a mission with a beam style weapon (Atomos, Spectra, etc).

Conclave Changes

• The range of Octavia’s Mallet is now visible to others in Conclave. 
  • Reduced the size of the Bullet Attractor attached to Octavia's Mallet in Conclave.

1 hour ago, Artofaxe said:

Kind of new to this game but UI is just fine. Maybe you should fix your system?

I would like to see a screenshot of this ui problem. Im too lazy to go anywhere than the update forums lol

Edited by BlueTunicLink

Not sure if it was mentioned.

The problem: in Greneer Underwater lab tileset, after you use your arcwing in water and then go to surface, every melee attack with pressing ANY movement key couse to melee attack with backward movement. It happens only after you use your archwing. And defenetly its kinda annoying.

On 31/03/2017 at 5:52 PM, Trickster-_- said:

WHERE IS CHROMA DELUXE SKIN DE ? when will it finally be here? please..

the concept was teased along with frost deluxe skin... and a month back the full ready model of chroma deluxe skin was teased  and still nothing in the updates..

Sigh.. Still waiting for chroma deluxe skin . Hope it doesnt become a myth like umbra... :-(

Please give us the chroma deluxe skin already DE..

Thank u for the fixes of-course..as always.

Chroma deluxe skin .. please.. along with the heavy blade skin ..

your forgetting the zephyr one...

11 hours ago, ShadStar4Eva said:

Thanks for the updates back to back DE.

Sigh, people complaining about the UI, what's new.

If you had the problem, you would understand our complaints. The game is almost unbearable with the current UI for most of us. Show some empathy or shut up.

5 hours ago, Sergei.Pavlov said:

If you had the problem, you would understand our complaints. The game is almost unbearable with the current UI for most of us. Show some empathy or shut up.

how about this (SO SORRY YOUR BRAND NEW VERY EXPENCIVE CUTTING EDGE MONITOR IS HAVING GROWING PAINS ) the rest of us that can barely afford to keep our pcs running because we have other responsibility's apologize for being so insensitive to your issue... newest and greatest tends usualy to mean bugs galore if you don't like this fact wait until the bugs are worked out before buying that new digital bling

Edited by Dommino66

Limbo quest and jordas quest bugged out each other causing me not being able to access their missions please notify me ,DE may access my acc to see for ur self send me a notification if u want to check it out DE 

It's been stuck for 1or 2 years now

Edited by nightwindgod

my limbo quest and jordas precept quest crashed each other which caused a bug that both mission can't be continued there is no mission marking to follow up on , it has been stuck for up to 1- 2 years not sure may be i was the only one who had this problem , i started both quests and shifted between them that might be the reason for the crash ,both mission only got up to the first part other haven't been done nor assigned also no mission marking coming from both quest please check it out for me send me a notification in email or acc tel me when ever u can to jump into my warframe acc to see for ur selves 

Edited by nightwindgod