Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling a few Rivens, PCing another

Selling:

1. Aklato Saticon 25p (Base Stats: +8.9% DMG to Grineer, +23.8% Multishot, -6.4% Fire Rate; Maxed Stats: +80% DMG to Grineer, +214% Multishot, -58% Fire Rate)

(Unranked) (Unrolled)

2. Furis Conci-geliata 35p (Base Stats: +10.4% Cold Damage, +10.5% Flight Speed, +22.5% Damage; Maxed Stats: +93.4% Cold Damage, +94.4% Flight Speed, +202.3% Damage)  

(Unranked) (Unrolled)

3. Grinlok Hexa-Decido (Maxed Stats: +96.7% Status Duration, +83% Cold Damage, +87.1% Status Chance)

(Maxed) (8 Rerolls)

(This Riven is a really great roll if you're planning on comboing the Grinlok's high Status Chance and Slash Damage with Viral Damage. This Riven will bring your Status Chance to 96.7% with just Split Chamber and 1 Dual-Stat Status Mod, and it gives you a built in Cryo Rounds basically. It wrecks if you can get both a Viral and a Slash Proc off at the same time and both will last longer because of the extra Status Duration.)

(I'm not sure what it's value is exactly so I'm up for offers. I do feel like offers should be above 100p though, maybe at least 125p for the lowest offer that I'll accept. Remember that this Riven is maxed and that the Grinlok is a Status weapon so this is a pretty decent roll though it's not the best possible one.)

Price Checking Section:

1. Grinlok Crita-cronidex (Maxed) (5 Rerolls)

(I feel like this might be a quote, unquote """God-Roll""" for the Grinlok because you get 92.6% Crit Chance and 98% Status Chance with it and Point Strike, Split Chamber, and 1 Dual-Stat Status Mod. The Fire Rate bonus is also really great as a QoL buff that lets you fire much faster and more comfortably. Even with all of these stats though, I'm not really sure what its price would be if I were to sell it. So I'm asking you guys for guesstimates.) (Tactical Potato actually made a video with a Riven similar to mine though it had Damage and not Fire Rate like mine.) 

9e5976bf31c13366e05dbf10fa966899.png

Some other Rivens that I have which I'm not really selling, but am showing if someone is interested:

1. Attica Critatak (Maxed Stats: +230.4% Crit Chance, +72.6% Reload Speed) (Maxed) (8 Rerolls) (Red Crits for days, Boiss!!!. You also get a 1.6 Second Reload Speed)

2. Gorgon Croniata (Maxed Stats: +92.6% Fire Rate, + 251.3% Damage, -55% Multishot) (Maxed) (6 Rerolls) (A lot of Fire Rate and Damage. You basically kill stuff and run out of ammo really quickly, especially with Crit-built Prisma Gorgon)

3. Twin Vipers Satiton (Maxed Stats: +152.6% Impact, +166.1% Multishot) (Maxed) (7 Rerolls)

(You will empty your clip in 1 second with Lethal Torrent. You will gain at least 300 damage per shot with this Riven. The Wraith Twin Vipers have 40 rounds in its magazine. This Riven will give you 49.7% Status Chance with Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, and 3 Dual-Stat Status Mods. This means about 19 Status procs on a target in 1 second. My Twin Wraith Vipers shred through level 90 enemies, including Grineer enemies, in only a few seconds with this because of Viral and Heat procs. You need to watch your ammo though.)

*I live in the American ET Timezone.

*I'm typically only online in the game on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday though I'm on the forums everyday.

*I'm most likely to respond if you forum PM me.

*The prices for the 2 pistol mods at the top are negotiable if you think the very cheap prices are to high.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205