Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't login, possibly IP Banned?

starpursuer

Hi, anyone else experiencing this?

I got home shortly after after hotfix 20.08 deployed, and opened the game hoping to make some music, just to see that I couldn't login. I thought it could've been one of those server hiccups so i waited and decided to come back later.

1h afterwards, I try again just to see the same issue.

Decided to try my secondary account, no difference.

Login into the website, works. Login into forums, work.

After all this, I'm just thinking I got some random IP ban.

Edited by starpursuer

1 hour ago, OxideNation said:

Update failed!
If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.
Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.
The update will be restarted shortly..

That's what im getting..didnt give war number

Thats on the launcher though. My problem is on login screen. With the launcher thingie, just try Verify Download Cache on the small gear on top right.

2 hours ago, starpursuer said:

Thats on the launcher though. My problem is on login screen. With the launcher thingie, just try Verify Download Cache on the small gear on top right.

tried that it just goes back to the same screen

I think i am somehow IP banned as well..

Edited by OxideNation

I think i am ip banned too? Why cant i login? Login works with VPN but warframe is laggy with VPN. After i disconnect VPN once i login, again warframe works, but suddenly warframe decides to log me out just as im finishing a mission? Am i IP banned? 

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue yesterday, if you can use the forums or log in to the website on your normal IP then you're not banned in game. You'll have to use a VPN for now to access the game. If the issue won't fix itself after a day (like it has for me) make a support ticket about it and they'll most likely help you with it. As far as I know it seems like the servers are blacklisting your IPs as a way to protect the servers from botnets.