Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Fatal Teleport Inconsitent with Infested

rampage787

This is a bug that I have researched and found to have been an issue for a while. The Augment for Ash's Teleport (Fatal Teleport) is incredibly inconsistent based on the melee weapon equipped when fighting Infested. I noticed this when running a normal mission then went to test it in the Simalcrum and the issues continued. I tested a variety of weapons on different infested enemies and found that certain melee weapons on certain enemies will trigger the finisher that Fatal Teleport is supposed to cause, such as:

Dual Sword Finisher works on: Ancient healers, Boilers, Chargers

Dagger Finishers work on: Ancient Healers, Chargers

Nikana Finishers work on no enemies that I've found

Gunblade Finishers work on: Chargers

Scythe Finishers work on: Ancient Healers, Chargers

Greatsword Finishers Work on: Ancient healers, Chargers, Boilers, Leapers

Polearm Finishers Work on: Ancient Healers, Chargers

Blade and Whip Finishers work on no enemy I found

Claw Finishers work on: Chargers, leapers

And in all weapons I tested using Fatal Teleport, no weapon I tried would work on infested Moas. Please look into this, it makes it a very big pain for Ash players who want to use this augment when there is an entire enemy faction that it does not work on.

This ability as a whole is also affected strangely by the environment, with or without Fatal Teleport equipped. For example if an enemy is hiding behind an object but it still clearly visible, the teleport will respond with "target obscured" even though they can still easily be seen, hit with a weapon, targeted by Ash's shuriken ability, or marked by his new version of blade storm, making the smallest environmental obstacles a nightmare for using teleport.

Edited by rampage787

• 2 weeks later...

@rampage787

It is not about Ash mostly.

Runner/Leaper/Crawler  - can be finished.

Ancients/Chargers/Broodmothers/Boilers can be finished only from rear.

Infested moas(and some non-infested enemies like Bursas / Greneer dogs) - can't be finished at all.

Ash bugs affecting it:

1) Fatal teleport alerts enemies.

2) Fatal teleport fails often to finish enemies even if they can be normally finished.

• 4 weeks later...