Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's 3 Ability;Massive FPS Drop

Planetary_Devastation

Hey DE.

Please fix Octavia's 3rd ability, it causes massive FPS drops, let me demonstrate 

As you see below, i have 112FPS

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c44dde1d6cc54ca69521a6835095d7de.png

Now watch how the FPS drops from 112 to 29FPS as i cast the 3rd ability

http://image.prntscr.com/image/21485644028b464eaae06f2bbd01fea0.png

And please bear in mind, this is an empty area, imagine playing in Akkad or a mission with swarming enemies, or a squad of 4 Octavia's each of them casting it, welp...there goes your FPS....

Please fix this DE.

~S

• 3 weeks later...

I find most (possibly all) of her abilities have a serious negative effect on fps. I suspect it is the graphic effects on abilities 2,3, and 4. And it gets worse the more Octavia's there are around. Otherwise I really like her. I think she is a great idea, and the mandachord is a great mini-game unto itself (more fun than Wyrmius and 'Angry Birds Zephyr edition' put together). But, I agree with Saher_ please fix the fps drop associated with her abilities. The game is sometimes unplayable with Octavia around, my system must be worse than Saher_'s I've seen my fps drop to 6 (at that point it's hard to hit with an Ignis lol).

Edited by Kaltorack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, soulreaper5643d said:

er....i had this problem until recently .....i fixed it by toggling on 64 bit under settings in launcher settings

some how....running octivia on 32 bit causes this problem @_@

Would it be possible for you to show us a video or a screenshot of this occurring in 64-bit? Unfortunately we are having a difficult time reproducing this issue across multiple PCs, so any additional information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

i did 3 tests regarding this problem at 3 different resolutions

first test was at the highest resolution possible 

jv4oVDc.jpgpuX0ZNv.jpg8i9dZq2.jpg

second test being at a resolution somewhat in the middle 

2BisSbA.jpgEcqLfxD.jpgpgFgBCS.jpg

the last test was at the lowest possible resolution u can see the frame drop much clearly here

fkREL05.jpgB2FZma3.jpgsrCzrEe.jpg

sorry about my misspelled english and grammar less reply. I'm not a native english speaker so hope u can understand.

also hoping u can try fix this problem as many players are having this current problem.

Edited by soulreaper5643d