The Remote Observer: Vol 1

[DE]Taylor

Hello !

As a long term casual player, leaving for months sometimes, I'm looking forward the future remoTe observers with joy.

If you're asking for lists of QoL changes and a few bugs, please have a look at this post :

Edited by Lluid

7 hours ago, Lluid said:

Hello !

As a long term casual player, leaving for months sometimes, I'm looking forward the future remoTe observers with joy.

If you're asking for lists of QoL changes and a few bugs, please have a look at this post :

Yes. I enjoyed reading this. Great QoL here.  

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

I want to suggest you guys to add some kind of veteran sign for your very old players only. It could be Accolade on the Profile in the game and an emblem or a sigil with metallic Lotus (The Old War veteran sign?) sign or simply "Veteran" word (in Orokin language perhaps?) or something like that. Adding such a thing would improve mood of your old players for sure and they still would feel useful and needed. The requirements for that Accolade could be:

• 3+ years old account created in the game (not join date on the forums),
  • about 2000 hours gameplay recorded in the profile in the game.

Some would say "Wow, that much??" but let's face it, true veterans dedicated to the game earned these 2000 hours long time ago within 3+ years. It is just my idea of the requirements, pretty reasonable in my humble opinion. Hours played in the game is an important requirement here, because it is about true dedicated veterans, not people that created account 4 years ago and have not played till yesterday. I personally think it is very needed to highlight your old and dedicated players in that way, so they would not think they are forgotten. Finally, "Veteran Accolade" would show players' dedication to the game and that could earn them respect from others as well. Veterans themselves would feel pride for their continued support within all these years. Please, make it happen, we, old players, need it.

@[DE]Taylor
This issue has been bugging me for almost 2 years now and I know a few players for quite a while- is too.
Some weapons appears to be under-leveled on the PROFILE screen despite being fully mastered as indicated by a laurel on CODEX.

Re-leveling fixes it but on my case it's "impossible" since the Ether Daggers are "quest only" rewards.
I've sent this issue to support if there's maybe any way for them to reverse-sell the weapon for me but they can't.
I'm pretty much forever stuck on this bug without any help.

I'm aware that it's not a *game changing bug* but it's a big deal for complesionists like me.
Would definitely love to have this fixed as part of QoL improvements...

Spoiler

aQ2P6oZ.jpg

RqvebWH.jpg

21 hours ago, A1m3r said:

I want to suggest you guys to add some kind of veteran sign for your very old players only. It could be Accolade on the Profile in the game and an emblem or a sigil with metallic Lotus (The Old War veteran sign?) sign or simply "Veteran" word (in Orokin language perhaps?) or something like that. Adding such a thing would improve mood of your old players for sure and they still would feel useful and needed. The requirements for that Accolade could be:

• 3+ years old account created in the game (not join date on the forums),
  • about 2000 hours gameplay recorded in the profile in the game.

Some would say "Wow, that much??" but let's face it, true veterans dedicated to the game earned these 2000 hours long time ago within 3+ years. It is just my idea of the requirements, pretty reasonable in my humble opinion. Hours played in the game is an important requirement here, because it is about true dedicated veterans, not people that created account 4 years ago and have not played till yesterday. I personally think it is very needed to highlight your old and dedicated players in that way, so they would not think they are forgotten. Finally, "Veteran Accolade" would show players' dedication to the game and that could earn them respect from others as well. Veterans themselves would feel pride for their continued support within all these years. Please, make it happen, we, old players, need it.

Yeah, that's something old players deserve.