Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance Issues on PS4 (Lag)

(PSN)ChromaNP

I've heard a few people talk about this, but I just wanted to make it more well known: the PS4 has been having major performance issues lately. My PS4 works fine with all other games, it is updated, my T.V. is compatible with it, but Warframe has been an exception. Specific abilities, attacks, rooms, and lights seem to slow the game down significantly at times, I have even tried changing all of the video settings off and on and trying different combinations with each other, but nothing fixes the lag. I don't know when or how these issues will be fixed, but I hope it is something DE will take note of. I love this game and have played it for years on PC and PS4 and I have spent money on it, I only want the best for it, that's why I want this to be something DE knows of.

Hi ChromaNP,

Specific abilities, attacks, rooms, and lights seem to slow the game down significantly at times

Could you please go into further detail regarding these issues? If you have any examples of abilities, attacks, rooms, and/or lights that we could investigate then we would be happy to look into optimizing them further.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi ChromaNP,

Could you please go into further detail regarding these issues? If you have any examples of abilities, attacks, rooms, and/or lights that we could investigate then we would be happy to look into optimizing them further.

Thanks!

The lag must been that bad it crashed warfame 

8 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi ChromaNP,

Thanks!

Thank you for your response, yes I can go into further detail. Turbulence, Tornadoes, Molecular Prime, Crush, Bastille, and Vortex are a few examples of abilities that slow the game down. The general theme I noticed of the abilities is that they tend to be abilities that effect many enemies at once or effect a large radius. I also should've mentioned that even without interference from abilities the game can still get choppy just from a mass amount of enemies gathered in one area. In regards to rooms and lighting, I ran some test missions and took screenshots of the areas that gave me performance issues, hopefully they can help you.