Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ShiroiOkami - the white wolves of Warframe | Discord | Community | Full Research (-hema) |

ShiroiOkamiPrime

shiroiokami-logo.jpg.59f3826b92ab6b52beb

Greeting Tenno,
since my awakening I have roamed the solar system as a lone wolf, but I have started to miss having a pack to turn to when things get tough or just to share a laugh between missions. For this purpose I am now looking for others that share the way I look upon the world so we might get stronger together and of course have a good time together.

For me a clan is more than just a gathering of people in a chat, so I have not only built a Dojo, but I also built a community outside the game. You find it at http://shiroiokami.com/ even if it is still in progress. Besides joining forces in the game it is my wish that we can build a community together where we can host competitions and events such as Tenno Fashion show or a PVP tournament to mention a few things.

We have all research completed besides the HEMA that we are still working on and some colors.  We got the Ignis Wraith research in The Pacifism Defect even and our Dojo is quite large and nice to hang out in.

So if you are interested in a clan where you are free to spend time as a lone wolf or run with the pack as you see fit and you carry yourself with respect and a burning desire to improve not just your self, but also to guide and help others to improve, then I welcome you with open arms.

If you are not interested in joining the ShiroiOkami clan, then feel free to drop by http://shiroiokami.com/ and say hi anyway. I am building a video library with all the best warframe videos and streamers. I am even adding a market place to trade your hard earned items with other players. There will also be some nice competitions with nice prizes that could earn you some nice platinum or prime items.

I hope to see you soon.

-----------------

Our clan is setup in different tiers:

• Prime - Head of the whole clan
  • Sentinel Prime - Second in command
  • Sentinel - Replacements for the Primes
  • Pack Alpha - leader of the second and third packs

We have two different tiers for members: Warriors and Scholars depending on where your interests are.

• Warriors
    • Assassin - as described above
    • Offensive - Focuses of DPS and taking the fight to the enemy
    • Defensive - Focusing on defending the weak and supporting others on the battlefield
  • Scholars
    • Mystic - Focus on the use of Void powers
    • Lore master - Focus on teaching others how to improve their skills and knowledge
    • Mater at arms - Focuses on crafting and building

We also have special recognition for members that reach MR 15 that earn the title "Elder".

shiroiokami.thumb.jpg.10c5982ccb273609ef

• 4 weeks later...

Hey.  I just recently started looking for a new clan, and this one looked pretty cute.  I need some buddies to play with and would like to join another clan to make finding people a lot easier!  Would it be cool if I could join?  If you wanna talk to me before you consider, just shoot me up with a message and I'll respond asap.

On 02/05/2017 at 11:18 PM, LittleEmiRose said:

Hey.  I just recently started looking for a new clan, and this one looked pretty cute.  I need some buddies to play with and would like to join another clan to make finding people a lot easier!  Would it be cool if I could join?  If you wanna talk to me before you consider, just shoot me up with a message and I'll respond asap.

We would be honoured to :)
Please submit a request on our forum and I will get you setup asap.

• 2 months later...

Ahoy, my ign is kojacques. I returned to the warframe after almost 2 years. I would like to become a member of the clan if it is not too late. I am MR 20. I do not hesitate to provide resources, help or support the role that is needed and when needed.

18 hours ago, kojacques said:

Ahoy, my ign is kojacques. I returned to the warframe after almost 2 years. I would like to become a member of the clan if it is not too late. I am MR 20. I do not hesitate to provide resources, help or support the role that is needed and when needed.

Welcome back Kojacques,  I will send you an invite asap :)