Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any creator making nidus skins?

LAWD

Well, whoever makes a Nidus skin (I don't have the time to do it), please give him a more diverse texture and pattern than the default Nidus. Give him some non-Infested parts if possible, and let the Infested part be one color. It's really hard to color default Nidus.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:09 PM, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Well, whoever makes a Nidus skin (I don't have the time to do it), please give him a more diverse texture and pattern than the default Nidus. Give him some non-Infested parts if possible, and let the Infested part be one color. It's really hard to color default Nidus.

Are you asking for a more asymmetric Nidus cause that would be interesting. Have the parts that transform be infested while the rest is normal. Could be called Infection or something

i never really liked tennogen skins for any-frames other then excal apex skin which i want so badly but if nidus can get a cool delux skin maybe next year will be cool since there are like so many frames that are inline for Delux cough ember cough 

Edited by ShadowStalker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2017 at 10:55 PM, Gentrash said:

Just wanted to say that I'll be looking forward to what you guys come up with.

My opinion is the more infected the better, but seems I might be in the minority on that.

i do agree with your opinion, would love to see that and on the other hand i also agree with this

On 4/11/2017 at 6:09 AM, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

On 4/15/2017 at 4:13 PM, warren685 said:

Are you asking for a more asymmetric Nidus cause that would be interesting. Have the parts that transform be infested while the rest is normal. Could be called Infection or something

• 2 months later...

Hi im new to this and was curious about Tennogen for Nidus i was have an idea to ambitious. When you reach 15 he opens up like venom groot and i want more of an armored feeling to it or an increase in muscles something like [prototype2] james heller armored 

Venom groot: https://www.google.com/search?q=Venom+groot&safe=off&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi--IWyndHVAhWDSyYKHXL1CEEQ_AUIBQ 

James heller armored: https://www.google.com/search?q=james+heller+armor+form&safe=off&hl=en&tbm=isch&oq=james+heller+ar&gs_l=img.1.0.0l2j0i30j0i5i30l2.1510.4642.0.6191.7.5.1.0.0.1.316.857.2j1j1j1.5.0....0...1.1j4.34.img..3.4.657.dlXavXHq-uI 

I have my nidus colors of Anti venom and he has little spikes on his head and arms which would look good on nidus 

Edited by (PS4)INSANE_GHOST_42
Got a new idea

7 minutes ago, (PS4)INSANE_GHOST_42 said:

Hi im new to this and was curious about Tennogen for Nidus i was have an idea to ambitious. When you reach 15 he opens up like venom groot and i want more of an armored feeling to it or an increase in muscles something like [prototype2] james heller armored 

Venom groot: https://www.google.com/search?q=Venom+groot&safe=off&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi--IWyndHVAhWDSyYKHXL1CEEQ_AUIBQ 

James heller armored: https://www.google.com/search?q=james+heller+armor+form&safe=off&hl=en&tbm=isch&oq=james+heller+ar&gs_l=img.1.0.0l2j0i30j0i5i30l2.1510.4642.0.6191.7.5.1.0.0.1.316.857.2j1j1j1.5.0....0...1.1j4.34.img..3.4.657.dlXavXHq-uI 

Yes last post from prototype is my look for nidus black and red with orange 😊👌