The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login [INVESTIGATING]

Sammycakes

Took me 3 tries to get into Sortie 3 because it kept starting it as Defense lvl 8 despite saying Lvl 80-100 Interception.
Finaly starts Sortie 3 properly. Match lags super hard like I haven't seen Warframe do before.
Sortie finishes, no rewards listed.
Can't update profile...
Game freezes.
PC slows down like it's from the mid 90's.
Restart PC.
Start Steam, verify Warframe files, 132 files failed to verify.
Can't download files again.

18 minutes ago, Sammycakes said:

I just finished a Sortie mission and received no reward for it, and then a popup window said "Unable to Update Profile" and it retried it a couple of times, then I was taken to the main loading screen that you see when you start the game. I'm currently unable to login, and I get the "Login failed. Check your info." popup window.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Same thing here

20 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Finaly started updating the unverified files... 14 GIGS OF IT! WHAT THE FFFFFFFFF?!?! This sezure the game suffered just now literaly put my Warframe into hospital...

Never verify gamefiles through Steam. I thought everyone who plays Steam Warframe knew this golden rule.

3 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Never verify gamefiles through Steam. I thought everyone who plays Steam Warframe knew this golden rule.

Did it a few times before, no issues up until this time. This Warframe seizure kind of wrecked my PC good, cuzz it slowed down like a snail, I couldn't freaking open chat on Facebook after closing down the game and I couldn't close Steam even through the task manager.

Edited by Acersecomic

*randomly walks in attempting to summon skuld to magically debug this*

oh mighty skuld, please use your hammer and whack the bug preventing us from logging into warframe on ps4!

(edit: how to kill any thread, mention a goddess and a reference that nobody ever understands, or cares for.... even though it was a great anime....)

Edited by (PS4)chibi_matatabi

8 minutes ago, (PS4)chibi_matatabi said:

*randomly walks in attempting to summon skuld to magically debug this*

oh mighty skuld, please use your hammer and whack the bug preventing us from logging into warframe on ps4!

(edit: how to kill any thread, mention a goddess and a reference that nobody ever understands, or cares for.... even though it was a great anime....)

Or put the server back up lol it's up