Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant log in

(PSN)de50cal1

This started in February 26, 2017. Everytime I launch warframe the loading screen takes a long time to show the accept button. I even waited 2 hours. I reinstalled the warframe didn't work. I deleted the memory got on they downloaded the memory from the server still couldn't login. I checked my internet connection there nothing wrong. My brother was able to login just fine. I couldn't login for a whole month. Ever since I update warframe this happen, now I'm waiting for whenever they going to update again.

I saw other people going through the same thing in different locations. I know the staff been busy with other things. But it sucks seeing new things going on in warframe while some of us can't get in and others got in just fine. Looking at the complaints, it look like this problem hasn't been solved in a long time. I'm waiting patiently I hope this issue is solve soon.

Problem solve, I deleted my memory the second time. I log back in they syrc the data from their server. And now I was able to get in.

Edited by (XB1)BlackCat219