Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please somebody read this and fix this game!

FLEXXIMUS

Hello,

Could someone please tell me why these archwing and spy missions are even in the game as MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM!

I know some people will pipe up and say " i don't think they are so bad" and MAYBE some might even say they enjoy them but the majority of people HATE THEM.

Spy missions have no place in a game where you kill lots of  shiiiit and archwing was a absolute failure from day one......Send archwing the way of stamina and just admit it was a failure.

QUESTION: why hasn't DE figured out why archwing and conclave suck so much?

ANSWER: because any mode which takes away all of your mods or weapons which you have painstakingly cultivated over the months and years you've been playing isn't going to be popular.

It's so simple.

Spy missions are just nothing more than "blow the dust off Loki" rubbish and today's ultra $&*&*#(%& sortie archwing spy mission had me just saying "screw this!"

This game is supposed to be fun.....Not a pain in the arse.

Give us more intelligent larger bad guys to kill.....That's all we need.

Conclave should just let you use your regular frames and mods with stuff turned down......stripping all mods and base level weapons is just a purely lazy approach.

Fun..... Its supposed to be FUN!

BUY PLATINUM TO HELP BUILD UP YOUR FRAMES! and then see the game rob you of all your built up favourite frames perks and either have you flying around in completely unenjoyable archwing or conclave missions.......This makes NO sense.

DE PLEASE FIX WARFRAME.....Seriously.....Please.

I hate to say this but Destiny has a max power mode in which they have the balls to say "FAK IT" and they let everyone run around with max power unleashing their ultra special moves every 10 seconds or so......It's chaos! But FUN.

Don't be afraid to make the game FUN.

You must know by now the multiplayer is a complete flop and it's purely because if what i mention above - GIVE US BACK OUR FRAMES THE WAY WE LIKE THEM!

The game is called WARFRAME NOT SPYFRAME !

Spy missions have been misinterpreted as "giving the game some width" or some shiiiit but these missions go completely against the grain of the rest of the game......

How am i the only one that sees this?

6 minutes ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

Could someone please tell me why these archwing and spy missions are even in the game as MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM!

I know some people will pipe up and say " i don't think they are so bad" and MAYBE some might even say they enjoy them but the majority of people HATE THEM.

Would you kindly share your source for the facts behind these assertions?

I don't believe I've seen any data on how players 'feel' about different mission types, so I certainly couldn't state with any confidence how 'most' feel.

11 minutes ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

Spying the enemy is an important part in a war too. About conclave, feel free to make a seperate thread explaining what you think is broken and how to fix it in the conclave feedback subforum in order to get complete responses

12 minutes ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

Spy missions have been misinterpreted as "giving the game some width" or some shiiiit but these missions go completely against the grain of the rest of the game......

How am i the only one that sees this?

Um, you do understand we are space "Ninjas" and one of the main characteristics besides fighting ability and others is the use of stealth...hence spy missions. I run them all the time, and so does everyone I know that play this game, so it looks like you are the only one that sees this...congrats...I guess.

8 minutes ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

Send archwing the way of stamina and just admit it was a failure.

Acording to DE_Steve in his Sunday stream (you can find it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132971149. I don't have time stamp but i think it was somewhere around 1h mark)where someone said something like this in regards to AW he said AW stays and F*** off

I actually quite like Spy missions. I find them quite rewarding to complete flawlessly, and though I don't usually do them for any reason other than an alert, it is very fun to sneak around from time to time. 

As for Archwing, I don't think it was a failure from day one. I think it was a flawed implementation. There are some features of it that I love, namely the concept. I love the idea of spaceflight, and think that it is a very interesting way to add more variety to the game.

Stamina was removed because it slowed the game down too much and was never implemented very well. It was taken out when the new parkour system was added because it was rendered obsolete. There is definitely a place in Warframe for Spy missions, as espionage is always important. Archwing needs some work, namely better controls and navigation, but it has a lot of potential. 

1 minute ago, HawkBlade94 said:

Acording to DE_Steve in his Sunday stream (you can find it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132971149. I don't have time stamp but i think it was somewhere around 1h mark)where someone said something like this in regards to AW he said AW stays and F*** off

Really? And how did that make you feel as a player? DE swearing at people? ..... Wow.

The mode brings nothing to the game at all.....

Just now, forestshadows said:

What kind of a game would have no challenges? It would get old quickly.

No challenges? Oh please.....Boss battles should be challenging but spy missions are plain ANNOYING FRUSTRATING UNENJOYABLE TURD

3 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I actually quite like Spy missions. I find them quite rewarding to complete flawlessly, and though I don't usually do them for any reason other than an alert, it is very fun to sneak around from time to time. 

As for Archwing, I don't think it was a failure from day one. I think it was a flawed implementation. There are some features of it that I love, namely the concept. I love the idea of spaceflight, and think that it is a very interesting way to add more variety to the game.

Stamina was removed because it slowed the game down too much and was never implemented very well. It was taken out when the new parkour system was added because it was rendered obsolete. There is definitely a place in Warframe for Spy missions, as espionage is always important. Archwing needs some work, namely better controls and navigation, but it has a lot of potential. 

Ok i knew from the moment i posted this I would get responses from peeps like you.

The spy missions were okayish to begin with but they are now so bad that sortie versions punish you by not using Stealth frames and ONE FAILED ATTEMPT SPOILS FOR ALL.

Can you not see how this detracts from the concept of FUN.

Stealth in warframe should be a optional choice in the same way as approaching an assassination in the HITMAN series.....You can choose to sneak to your target and go for the quiet kill or kick off the front door and kill everyone!

Sortie spy missions are the very worst of a bad idea and the main version i have to contend with.

So, basically Flexximus isn't happy unless he's in full bug stomping mode.  Archwing is better balanced then Infantry mode, and he hates it.  Spy doesn't allow you to solve all your problems by stomping on mobs, he doesn't like it.

Ok, that's cool, you're allowed - but please don't claim 'Most people feel this way' when all you have to demonstrate that is your own feelings.  It makes it look as if you're trying to make your own opinion seem more important then it actually is.

3 minutes ago, Phatose said:

So, basically Flexximus isn't happy unless he's in full bug stomping mode.  Archwing is better balanced then Infantry mode, and he hates it.  Spy doesn't allow you to solve all your problems by stomping on mobs, he doesn't like it.

Ok, that's cool, you're allowed - but please don't claim 'Most people feel this way' when all you have to demonstrate that is your own feelings.  It makes it look as if you're trying to make your own opinion seem more important then it actually is.

I think this whole thread shows that most people like it. Or at the very least think it's okay.

5 minutes ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

100% admit I'm crap at spy missions....... Feel better? 

It'll be better if your OP you actually said "I want spy remove because I'm not good at it" and not some "it doesn't belong in the game" BS.

Edited by NekroArts