Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please somebody read this and fix this game!

FLEXXIMUS

8 minutes ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

An intelligent response BUT i like many have been lost in pursuit missions, unable to get mods as they float around annoyingly, forced to use powers completely unrelated to the frame (???) And there's no rewards which benefit you outside that mode.

I remember being so buzzed about the archwing update and then so disappointed when it finally turned up......

The powers aren't related to the frame and that is only logical, imagine Rhino stomping empty space, or Loki switch teleporting miles away? 

The frame powers work in a range that is "human" while the Archwing abilities affect distances that are nothing comparable to them, that is why it is the Archwing that uses abilities and not the frame. A simple act of logic for it, because if the frames could use their powers in miles ranges, why wouldn't they on the ground? 

As for pursuits I won't speak, I haven't practiced it enough, though now that the original controls are in I might get a bit more involved with them. 

18 minutes ago, Albalrogue said:

No , you seem to misunderstand. You aren't whinning because you are criticising archwing, spy missions and conclave. No no no. You are whinning because you are being crude and outright vulgar in your way of critisism.

Have you stopped to think that when they removed stamina, they only had to remove mods (which were fairly common)? If they remove arcgwings, they remove not only a lot more mods than with stamina but a whole bunch of gear. Stamina was a game mechanic that had its flaws and was removed because it was crippling to some extent. Archwing however is a game mode that you don't even have to play.

Again you aren't whinning because you are criticising but because you are wanting to remove entire parts of the game that you don't even have to play. A sortie has an archwing or spy section in it? Just skip it and wait until the next one.

Outright vulgar in my way of criticism?

Was i swearing continually? Calling the DE developers names and talking about their mums? NO!

So by vulgar you mean "spoke not in awe of the effort DE put in to deliver archwing and spy missions" basically.

Hmm....I still don't see what archwing brings to the game and. I still think spy missions don't have a place in WARFRAME.

Im not being ignorant but i just think there are better ways for the game to give the stealthier players a way to get their sneak on.

"Vulgar" indeed....

Edited by FLEXXIMUS
Typo

10 minutes ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

Outright vulgar in my way of criticism?

Was i swearing continually? Calling the DE developers names and talking about their mums? NO!

So by vulgar you mean "spoke not in awe of the effort DE put in to deliver archwing and spy missions" basically.

Hmm....I still don't see what archwing brings to the game and. I still think spy missions don't have a place in WARFRAME.

Im not being ignorant but i just think there are better ways for the game to give the stealthier players a way to get their sneak on.

"Vulgar" indeed....

Vulgar as being an intitalled little twat.

6 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=vulgar&*

This is one of those words that have multiple meanings. Try to guess which meaning Albalrogue was using.

I get the sense that with that guy any approach to acknowledge my dislike of the two modes would have met with the same description.

6 minutes ago, Albalrogue said:

Vulgar as being an intitalled little twat.

I assume you meant to call me an "entitled" little twat.

So you are calling me names now?

So who is the vulgar one here?

Your measure of ignorance is impressive.

1 minute ago, Albalrogue said:

I never said I wasn't a hypocrite.

You didn't have to as your comments outlined you as such beforehand.

Anyways as much as I'm sure your ego would love this thread to be about nothing more than me and you calling each other stupid names i really would like to hear from more intelligent members as i have read some comments that highlighted some decent aspects i overlooked and presented interesting perspectives....

Actually spy missions fit Warframe more than interception and survival (Tenno are relativly few space ninjas doing guerrilla against a large empire), and many players like me like those kind of mission more than others in which all you have to do is killing hordes of enemies (very boring from my point of view). It's a matter of tastes. If you have a problem with spy missions in Sorties, just skip it. Sorties refresh every day, you don't loose anything by skipping them once (for example I skip Sorties with a Raptor assassinate mission because imo that mission is insane and I don't want to spend hours trying to complete it).

As for Archwing, even here is a matter of tastes. I don't play it much, but when I do I enjoy it, and I think it has a lot of unused potential. It's totally optional, too, so I don't get what's your problem with that. Just don't play it.

Same with Conclave. I don't know if you know it, but once the Conclave had the same balance of PvE (as you would like it) but it was a total mess. Just a shot with a Boltor Prime (way more common then) could one-hit kill you, It was a cheese-fest, totally unfun. The Conclave we have now is way more balanced and fun, with some nice rewards (mainly cosmetics) and it's totally optional. This means you don't loose anything from not playing it.

6 hours ago, Drufo said:

Actually spy missions fit Warframe more than interception and survival (Tenno are relativly few space ninjas doing guerrilla against a large empire), and many players like me like those kind of mission more than others in which all you have to do is killing hordes of enemies (very boring from my point of view). It's a matter of tastes. If you have a problem with spy missions in Sorties, just skip it. Sorties refresh every day, you don't loose anything by skipping them once (for example I skip Sorties with a Raptor assassinate mission because imo that mission is insane and I don't want to spend hours trying to complete it).

As for Archwing, even here is a matter of tastes. I don't play it much, but when I do I enjoy it, and I think it has a lot of unused potential. It's totally optional, too, so I don't get what's your problem with that. Just don't play it.

Same with Conclave. I don't know if you know it, but once the Conclave had the same balance of PvE (as you would like it) but it was a total mess. Just a shot with a Boltor Prime (way more common then) could one-hit kill you, It was a cheese-fest, totally unfun. The Conclave we have now is way more balanced and fun, with some nice rewards (mainly cosmetics) and it's totally optional. This means you don't loose anything from not playing it.

I am relatively new to the pc version but played the xbox version for a couple of years and on there,  there was a multiplayer mode which had you and your team starting with no mods, attacking rails (I think) and the more kills you got, theven more mods you unlocked until you was back to full strength......that was FUN. 

There were spectres you could buy I think to protect your rail.... 

People had multiplayer builds and the battles were heavy. 

That went and conclave replaced it and although there are mods for that mode it just seems like you are so unempowered it's just not fun....for me anyways

Ah, you're an "Everyone who disagrees with me are wrong and/or don't count and/or are shills and/or are idiots" forumgoer.

Congratulations, you have successfully proven that you cannot be reasoned with, that you believe your opinions are gospel, that your opinions are completely rigid despite being made when un- or under-informed, and that you have no idea how to make a persuasive argument or even how to have a discussion with another human being.  You've hit pretty much every criteria I have for filing under "Not worth acknowledging and unlikely to change" and never taking you seriously again.

I could write up this whole thing proving how awful you're acting and how poor your reasoning and arguments are and how you could have gone about this better, but I know you'll just dismiss it like you have everyone else who doesn't blindly agree with you.

9 minutes ago, Vox_Preliator said:

Ah, you're an "Everyone who disagrees with me are wrong and/or don't count and/or are shills and/or are idiots" forumgoer.

Congratulations, you have successfully proven that you cannot be reasoned with, that you believe your opinions are gospel, that your opinions are completely rigid despite being made when un- or under-informed, and that you have no idea how to make a persuasive argument or even how to have a discussion with another human being.  You've hit pretty much every criteria I have for filing under "Not worth acknowledging and unlikely to change" and never taking you seriously again.

I could write up this whole thing proving how awful you're acting and how poor your reasoning and arguments are and how you could have gone about this better, but I know you'll just dismiss it like you have everyone else who doesn't blindly agree with you.

Er....wow! 

I'll admit when I started this thread I was having a rant but I was never ignorant about any responses returned (even when being called vulgar) and despite being called names......

Cannot be reasoned with?

Hmm

6 hours ago, Drufo said:

To be completely honest I hate spy and Archwing and what set me off was yesterday's sortie which combined both and I failed many times and peeps were making comments like "fakkiin hate these stupid archwing missons" comments.

I have personally never heard any good comments about either mode and it's only since I started this thread I've seen so many say how much they enjoy them.....

2 hours ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

I am relatively new to the pc version but played the xbox version for a couple of years and on there,  there was a multiplayer mode which had you and your team starting with no mods, attacking rails (I think) and the more kills you got, theven more mods you unlocked until you was back to full strength......that was FUN. 

That went and conclave replaced it and although there are mods for that mode it just seems like you are so unempowered it's just not fun....for me anyways

That mode was fun, sure, until you met the Ash meta that would Blade Storm you and you squad to death until you lost all hope.

2 hours ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

To be completely honest I hate spy and Archwing and what set me off was yesterday's sortie which combined both and I failed many times and peeps were making comments like "fakkiin hate these stupid archwing missons" comments.

I have personally never heard any good comments about either mode and it's only since I started this thread I've seen so many say how much they enjoy them.....

there's no archwing on sorties bub

but yes I agree that AW was a complete waste of development time and resource but it's here to stay, waiting to be overhauled amongst tons of old and forgotten stuff on DE's backlog

also fixing stuff ain't magic, ya can't just scream at the forums telling them to go fix their game

state what the problem is and how to fix them politely and we have a proper discussion (although admittedly some forumites are a bit of a [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] no matter how you word your post)

3 hours ago, TotallyLagging said:

there's no archwing on sorties bub

Uranus spy missions involve 'sharkwing' segments, and those can be present in sorties.

DE have also talked about adding regular archwing missions to sorties but held off because of the issues some players had with the 6DoF movement system.

Now that the old control scheme is back for archwing as an option, I wouldn't be surprised to see true archwing sortie missions making an appearance.

I really like Archwing and I know I'm not alone having read the feedback threads. Yes it could use some improvement but I do like it. I'm not a fan of spy missions and tend to avoid them but I do see their purpose and don't see why anyone should think they need removing. Stealth is part of war so these missions fit very well.

the only missions I rly never had fun with are Spy missions specially in sorties. theyre just poorly designed. as everyone mentioned yet theyre easy when u practice them a bit but I dont see why I should play 1 mission 10-20 times just to know, how to not trigger alarms and such S#&$, its just boring as F*** and everyone does them alone because everyone is sick when u screw it up once even with RL friends. and when u havent played for few weeks-months which happens quite often at this game u can learn it all over again. just leave them out of sorties tbh. its just not fun. I quit game so often yet when doin this ridiculous S#&$ missions I cant count it anymore

9 hours ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

That mode you are mentioning was the rail war system of the Dark Sector, a good idea in term of what could be, but the results were... Ridiculous in terms of how the community, and especially the Alliances took it. 

It has been a while since it got aborted and we know the devs are working hard to bring it back with a different focus than the pure PvP it was that created so much toxicity within the community. They talked about a cooperative focus instead of an oppositive focus between the players involving themselves in taking over the Dark Sector. 

17 hours ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

Hmmm....... Everybody's is entitled to their own opinion but I've never encountered a player on warframe that actually enjoyed archwing ANYTHING.

THAT'S A HONEST TRUTH.

The amount of times I've done alerts and then when it starts its archwing and i see text like "fakkkin hate archwing" pop up and such.....

And "bug stomping" is fun.....But i would prefer more dangerous baddies that demanded a more intelligent strategy to defeat as well

UH, spy missions don't require an intelligent strategy?  

I didn't like AW missions very much either until I actually used the different frames and got the mods you need.  The controls are ok now but they definitely need to give you the ability to 'right' yourself on the map, flying at 45 degrees and not being able to correct that is a bit annoying.  Having said that, the different AW frames are fun to use and honestly I think the drop rate on mods is pretty high.  I don't play AW a lot but it's not that bad.

As for sortie spy missions, they are a piece of cake.  If I see a spy, rescue, assassinate sortie, I know I can solo it unless the assassinate is a boss that's just too big of a pain to solo.  My advice would be go do regular spy missions and don't use ciphers, get good at hacking and learn the different vaults. Many of them you can do and only have to hack one console.   

5 hours ago, Zarinha said:

the only missions I rly never had fun with are Spy missions specially in sorties. theyre just poorly designed. as everyone mentioned yet theyre easy when u practice them a bit but I dont see why I should play 1 mission 10-20 times just to know, how to not trigger alarms and such S#&$, its just boring as F*** and everyone does them alone because everyone is sick when u screw it up once even with RL friends. and when u havent played for few weeks-months which happens quite often at this game u can learn it all over again. just leave them out of sorties tbh. its just not fun. I quit game so often yet when doin this ridiculous S#&$ missions I cant count it anymore

You need better friends.  I used to let my buddy carry me through sortie spy missions then I started helping him do Grineer spies and now Corpus too.  4 of us go in, 3 of us each take a vault and go to extraction, usually takes less than 5 minutes.  Occasionally someone screws one up and we do it again, no big deal.