Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please somebody read this and fix this game!

FLEXXIMUS

Could someone please tell me why these archwing and spy missions are even in the game as MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM!

Archwing is understandable because it's godawful.

Spy? Everyone who complains should use their brains time from time because it's one of the easisest and fastest mission types in the game. You figured how one vault works you won't forget it till the end of your life - and there's a limited number of vaults. That's not to mention you now have Ivara's infiltrate it's braindead easy. You can literally just run into 95% of laser traps in yolo style not caring about anything.

The spy missions were okayish to begin with but they are now so bad that sortie versions punish you by not using Stealth frames and ONE FAILED ATTEMPT SPOILS FOR ALL.

Can you not see how this detracts from the concept of FUN.

To be frank, you should fail pretty much any spy higher than level 10-20 if you failed one vaul because it's called spy for a reason.

Not wanting to use steath frames is like... what did you expect? Bring Valkyr to spy, bring Loki to excavation? Not wanting to use proper frames for proper missions is your own problem, you have more than 20 for a reason. You won't be able to pick a single one and flawlessly solve every mission.

Edited by -Temp0-

On 4/3/2017 at 2:05 PM, FLEXXIMUS said:

I'm questioning its place in a game called WARFRAME.

This game should be more about WAR and whilst gathering intelligence is an important part of war, I'm just thinking warframes implementation of this element is simply not FUN.

AND THE SORTIES VARIANT IS TERRIBLE

HEEEYYYYYyyyy. fun fact warframe was once upon a time, a much slower and stealth based game. also calling into question whether spy missions should be in this game based on the name is foolish for the following reasons:

1) spying is an important part of war and can potential determine the outcome.

2) there are plenty of things that have mismatched titles and content. like street fighter, your basically arguing that they should only fight in streets and not on any other kind of back drop because the name is  "street"fighter.

Edited by Wrum

Um. We had conclave with all mods and frame intact when it first came out. It was terrible. Either there was an invincible Rhino or Valkyr running around, a loki or ash stealth camping spawns, or your would get sniper from across the map. It was probably hated more than the current conclave. Why do you think they changed it? 

23 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Um. We had conclave with all mods and frame intact when it first came out. It was terrible. Either there was an invincible Rhino or Valkyr running around, a loki or ash stealth camping spawns, or your would get sniper from across the map. It was probably hated more than the current conclave. Why do you think they changed it? 

Or a Mesa using Peacekeeper. And back then her peacekeeper could even detect invisible enemies. I remover using her and my Mesa would randomly shoot and a dead Loki would come outta the sky.