The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem New Boss Fix Drop

lucifero89

Open new boss area. . .inserts trinity here. . .kills boss. . .boss drops no loot. Repeats several times. . .still no loot. Well i guess it was too much hoping for that new frame for free right away. Please fix the drops.

Also before i played as trinity i got destroyed by the boss on other frames. 200 damage a bomb and 8 super fast bombs later and i died, but one link + energy vampire later and the boss was cake. Just like every other boss for trin i guess.

Edited by FollyGuy

Open new boss area. . .inserts trinity here. . .kills boss. . .boss drops no loot. Repeats several times. . .still no loot. Well i guess it was too much hoping for that new frame for free right away. Please fix the drops.

I would have more chance of obtaining a multishot than a nova bp... and thats saying something. 

bosses drops don't spawn correctly if he's too high in the air, have a mag pull him down right before he dies, or (more easily) lure him into a side room off the main area before fighting him.

thats quite hard considering he refuses to move and has a long range.  Thanks for the tip though, now i wish i had a mag.

Edited by Ventias

You guys know his drop rate is just like Ash's right? I had to run Tyl Regor like 40 times before I got all of ash's parts, the only difference between this boss and tyl regor is that this boss doesn't drop any mods or materials when he dies as well which is obviously a bug. So why do you complain about this boss and not Regor or Kril or any of the other bosses who make it hard to collect all peices.

Edited by Hazmatzone

Drop rates will be mysteriously fixed, when enough people buy Nova from market for platinum and sales start regressing. Same situation as it was with Vauban, they can just blame it on RNG or code/loot table malfunctions, but doing it two times in a row is a bit obvious DE.

Drop rates will be mysteriously fixed, when enough people buy Nova from market for platinum and sales start regressing. Same situation as it was with Vauban, they can just blame it on RNG or code/loot table malfunctions, but doing it two times in a row is a bit obvious DE.

how dare you suspect them u_u, they had to rush the update and had to hire the 2YO son of one of the devs to code the lewt table, we're lucky it even compiles tho ... :D

Edited by pixelsafoison

Grab your tin foil hats, we're off!