Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.9

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

I have heard that so many times it is becoming sickening...
How about you go and backflip the entire stupid mission because most Limbos find it super funny to harrass you the entire freaking match?!
The roll is not a fix for anything. It's for accidents or convenience among NORMAL PEOPLE. I am quitting from any mission with Limbo in it until they give me a toggle for not being able to be rifted by anyone who is not on my friend list or in the clan.

You getting mad is the reason they target you. xD

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.9

Mesa and Ivara Noggles have snuck their way into the Market! These came in Update 20: Octavia's Anthem. 

Changes

• In the event of server connection failure at End of Mission (i.e. Hotfixes, sudden server disconnection, etc) the ‘Abort Inventory Update’ button will appear 5 seconds AFTER the failure occurs to prevent you unintentionally hitting it while mashing buttons. 
  • Disabled PhysX effects for drivers newer than 373.06. Please see our detailed Developer Workshop for more information: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/782377-performance-and-the-future-of-physx-effects/
  • If a tie occurs for first place in the Law of Retribution leaderboards, the team who earned their score first is now listed first for the all-time leaderboards.
  • Improved text alignment of the Captura camera controls.
  • Tweaked the Abilities screen for Mirage’s Eclipse and Rhino’s Roar to show damage increase and reduction as a % to match the formatting of the HUD indicator in-game.
  • Rounded the buff % for Mirage’s Eclipse on the HUD to avoid overlapping adjacent buff indicators.
  • Removed Kuva Dargyn’s from the Simulacrum.
  • Removed the Rank numbers displaying for ‘Recent Players’.

Fixes

• Fixed performance issues when Octavia's Resonator has a Mallet attached to it and teleports to get closer to her.
  • Fixed a common game freeze. 
  • Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo Augment applying to Octavia’s Mallet and Resonator.
  • Fixed Clients able to kill and ragdoll Capture Targets into infinity (and possibly beyond).
  • Fixed not being able to use Codex/Simaris Scanner on targets that are affected by Limbo's Stasis.  
  • Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream idle animation not playing the hunch over animation.
  • Fixed the Mandachord unpausing despite saying it's still paused when using the save or load song options.
  • Fixed Mag’s Magnetize visuals appearing larger than the actual attractor radius when applied to certain enemies (e.g. Bombards).
  • Fixed a spot loading issue when loading custom Mandachord Songs.
  • Fixed being downed when attempting to revive another player resulting in being stuck in a downed state.
  • Fixed Law of Retribution improperly reporting leaderboard times. 
  • Fixed the Ferrox research not having a Clan Affinity value in the Dojo.
  • Fixed elemental Status FX lingering on enemies killed in Limbo’s Stasis causing performance issues. 
  • Fixed custom energy color on the Helminth Charger not being very noticeable. 
  • Fixed the Hulta Leg Guards clipping through Octavia’s legs. 
  • Fixed clipping issues with the Dex Nouchali Syandana on the Frost Harka Skin.
  • Fixed a misplaced decoration in the Corpus Ship tileset. 

Conclave Fixes

• Fixed Clients not seeing the Lunaro ball explosion/timer FX.
  • Fixed Lunaro round timer starting at 2:59 instead of 3:00.
  • Fixed sometimes ending up with an extra player in Conclave.

my dojo and dueling room are still messed up the ingame pop up message still pops up and if we say yes it still takes us to a single room dojo in the form of the dueling room and we can't duel with a count down or barrier wall but we still have our weapons deployed please fix

Just now, Urim512 said:

my dojo and dueling room are still messed up the ingame pop up message still pops up and if we say yes it still takes us to a single room dojo in the form of the dueling room and we can't duel with a count down or barrier wall but we still have our weapons deployed please fix

also my dojo has everyone look like we are walking on air except our character on our own screen when our characters either jump or do wall runs/climbs please fix

Pop Quiz Everyone! When do you know that Warframe is having a problem?

Answer: When an entire section of the bug forums has the same issue being spammed constantly, and one report is now 4 years old. There is work to be done here.

1 hour ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

You getting mad is the reason they target you. xD

I do not start anything. I try to play, and instead I get chased around and blackflip out of it. And yet at every opportunity I get rifted.

And it doesn't matter if I ask nicely or whatever, just straight up harrassment, I can't play.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, blastframe2812 said:

UI

1 hour ago, Sergei.Pavlov said:

UI

54 minutes ago, MikuBlade said:

UI

3 hours ago, SilverHelix said:
  • UI 

3 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

UI

3 hours ago, PandaMorbid said:

ui

3 hours ago, 3tomatoes said:

UI

3 hours ago, liop199 said:

UI

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

UI

3 hours ago, LookATurtle said:

Ui

3 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

UI

UI FIX COMING SOON. SEE IT IN ACTION ON @[DE]Steve's TWITCH CHANNEL. Starts at 21 minutes. 
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132971149?t=21m

4 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Yay!

Awwww :( (Fastest LoR is much lower than 11 minutes. It is 8:06)

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBCBQS3IUjQqJTQmvu43O7

Now, how about UI Fix Status?

How about this possible to happen? only 1 person that have the 11:38, it means he solo LOR? or he use exploit? and then the next one are 11:57, only 2, the same thing....

6 minutes ago, Hans.Yulian said:

How about this possible to happen? only 1 person that have the 11:38, it means he solo LOR? or he use exploit? and then the next one are 11:57, only 2, the same thing....

No the leaderboard is bugged. He was not exploiting....

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Kuva Dargyn’s from the Simulacrum.

TFW DE's employees don't appear to know proper apostrophe placement, including cases that don't need them at all >:U 

2 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

I have heard that so many times it is becoming sickening...
How about you go and backflip the entire stupid mission because most Limbos find it super funny to harrass you the entire freaking match?!
The roll is not a fix for anything. It's for accidents or convenience among NORMAL PEOPLE. I am quitting from any mission with Limbo in it until they give me a toggle for not being able to be rifted by anyone who is not on my friend list or in the clan.

This is how I feel about Volt's speed. With Limbo it's just a roll of any kind, which is pretty ok since one should be doing that -all- the time as a momentum builder and leap reach extender in normal parkour, but Volt demanding a fricken backflip? You have to actually drop everything you're doing for that, and lose all momentum, making the commonly perscribed alleviation of "just backflip out of it" a preposterous notion when every Volt appears to believe they have a moral obligation to spam Speed every 3 seconds. An "involuntary assist" toggle would indeed be appreciated. 

An easy or slight limbo nerf would just disable the ability to banish allies to the rift. If they want into the rift. They can hop through limbo's gateway. As a limbo player myself. I wouldn't mind this change at all

Edited by BlueTunicLink

3 hours ago, ApocalypticFlameFury said:

It "nukes" based on the health percentages of the enemies that are in the Cataclysm. Armor still negates a good amount of the nuke damage and DE intended the new Cataclysm as such. It was to improve the move based on it's ancient description. Especially at the end when it says it "collapses into another lethal blast." So Cataclysm is meant to be this way, it's just that people who play with Limbo on their team against low level enemies will see it as "oh he nukes everybody with that move" while against stronger enemies it doesn't do this as much.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they didn't intend on module-wide, scaling nuking. If/when the nerf comes out, it will be something along the lines of:

"Cataclysm now cannot be re-cast until the intial cast has ended."
or
"Cataclysm no longer explodes when re-cast"

Edited by Jackal_Off

I don't know if this is a bug, but whenever I do survival I notice I can not activate the life sup[ort like I normally can. I think this may have started since the last hot fix I am not sure, could it be a connection problem with certain hosts?