Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.9

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Sir_Cr4zyy said:

yeah..thats what i believe too..at least they can tell us a no..or something..but i always hope for excal umbra..until they say the no..

I heard a rumor circulating, that the sole reason we didn't get the upcoming sneak peek of umbra in the war within was because of the hardware limitations on the ps4 build. It was supposed to be in it, however way clipped out and repurposed(....?) as a future update.

22 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

I have heard that so many times it is becoming sickening...
How about you go and backflip the entire stupid mission because most Limbos find it super funny to harrass you the entire freaking match?!
The roll is not a fix for anything. It's for accidents or convenience among NORMAL PEOPLE. I am quitting from any mission with Limbo in it until they give me a toggle for not being able to be rifted by anyone who is not on my friend list or in the clan.

People being arseholes is going to happen in any game, adding an option that denies one warframe's capabilities to apply effects to teammates in the options menu is a poor solution to it, it'd just be the gateway towards people asking to block teammates using various other abilities, which isn't exactly ideal for a game that is intended to rely on teamwork.

A real solution would be applying an immunity to being banished for a set duration after manually dispelling it so many times. It'd allow you to deny the people actually causing problems instead of having to rely on a toggle which would also deny players who are trying to help.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.9

Mesa and Ivara Noggles have snuck their way into the Market! These came in Update 20: Octavia's Anthem. 

Changes

• In the event of server connection failure at End of Mission (i.e. Hotfixes, sudden server disconnection, etc) the ‘Abort Inventory Update’ button will appear 5 seconds AFTER the failure occurs to prevent you unintentionally hitting it while mashing buttons. 
  • Disabled PhysX effects for drivers newer than 373.06. Please see our detailed Developer Workshop for more information: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/782377-performance-and-the-future-of-physx-effects/
  • If a tie occurs for first place in the Law of Retribution leaderboards, the team who earned their score first is now listed first for the all-time leaderboards.
  • Improved text alignment of the Captura camera controls.
  • Tweaked the Abilities screen for Mirage’s Eclipse and Rhino’s Roar to show damage increase and reduction as a % to match the formatting of the HUD indicator in-game.
  • Rounded the buff % for Mirage’s Eclipse on the HUD to avoid overlapping adjacent buff indicators.
  • Removed Kuva Dargyn’s from the Simulacrum.
  • Removed the Rank numbers displaying for ‘Recent Players’.

Fixes

• Fixed performance issues when Octavia's Resonator has a Mallet attached to it and teleports to get closer to her.
  • Fixed a common game freeze. 
  • Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo Augment applying to Octavia’s Mallet and Resonator.
  • Fixed Clients able to kill and ragdoll Capture Targets into infinity (and possibly beyond).
  • Fixed not being able to use Codex/Simaris Scanner on targets that are affected by Limbo's Stasis.  
  • Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream idle animation not playing the hunch over animation.
  • Fixed the Mandachord unpausing despite saying it's still paused when using the save or load song options.
  • Fixed Mag’s Magnetize visuals appearing larger than the actual attractor radius when applied to certain enemies (e.g. Bombards).
  • Fixed a spot loading issue when loading custom Mandachord Songs.
  • Fixed being downed when attempting to revive another player resulting in being stuck in a downed state.
  • Fixed Law of Retribution improperly reporting leaderboard times. 
  • Fixed the Ferrox research not having a Clan Affinity value in the Dojo.
  • Fixed elemental Status FX lingering on enemies killed in Limbo’s Stasis causing performance issues. 
  • Fixed custom energy color on the Helminth Charger not being very noticeable. 
  • Fixed the Hulta Leg Guards clipping through Octavia’s legs. 
  • Fixed clipping issues with the Dex Nouchali Syandana on the Frost Harka Skin.
  • Fixed a misplaced decoration in the Corpus Ship tileset. 

Conclave Fixes

• Fixed Clients not seeing the Lunaro ball explosion/timer FX.
  • Fixed Lunaro round timer starting at 2:59 instead of 3:00.
  • Fixed sometimes ending up with an extra player in Conclave.

On 4/3/2017 at 9:55 PM, Jackal_Off said:

I'm pretty sure they didn't intend on module-wide, scaling nuking. If/when the nerf comes out, it will be something along the lines of:

"Cataclysm now cannot be re-cast until the intial cast has ended."
or
"Cataclysm no longer explodes when re-cast"

Ummm......the "nuking" only happens on weaker enemies. On higher level content, the nuking is much less prone to happening. Also, your nerf idea makes no sense because that would end the functionality of his Cataclysm. Not only that, but it will not match it's description, nor will Limbo be the "Master of the Rift" as they so claim. He is Master of using Void Energy. Making his Cataclysm scale with enemy levels makes him end game viable, not op. People need to know the difference and not complain for something to be nerfed the second a frame is able to blast low level enemies. In all honesty, if this community keeps listening to lower level players. the game WILL DIE. I love DE and their work, their Limbo rework was superb, but lower level players really start to ruin the game for veterans by complaining. Limbo is fun where he is. His moves scale with the enemy now and people complain!?? People asked him to be BETTER. And that's what DE did. BE GRATEFUL. THESE DEVS PUT IN SO MUCH WORK TO APPEAL TO THEIR COMMUNITY WITH THIS CHANGE, AND PEOPLE ASK FOR NERFS? Not only is that disrespectful to their hard work but that would ruin the new fun playstyle that Limbo provides. EVEN DE REBECCA WAS HAVING FUN PLAYING AS THE NEW LIMBO. DO NOT RUIN IT FOR US AS PLAYERS WHO ENJOY HIM NOW, new or old. This is coming from a long-time Limbo veteran main player. Scaling with the enemy is not nerf worthy. Saryn can absolutely MURDER crowds with venom spores and Miasma and so on so forth. Let Limbo have his shine. He deserves it. He doesn't deserve to lose his power because people claim his Rift Detonation on Cataclysm is op when in fact it SCALES with enemies based on HOW MANY ENEMIES ARE IN THE VOID with him. It's not like the move one shots sortie bosses. I highly doubt DE will reverse their plan on how they made Cataclysm stronger and I hope they keep Limbo how he is now. He is in the best spot he can be in right now.

1 hour ago, Chaseung said:

People being arseholes is going to happen in any game, adding an option that denies one warframe's capabilities to apply effects to teammates in the options menu is a poor solution to it, it'd just be the gateway towards people asking to block teammates using various other abilities, which isn't exactly ideal for a game that is intended to rely on teamwork.

A real solution would be applying an immunity to being banished for a set duration after manually dispelling it so many times. It'd allow you to deny the people actually causing problems instead of having to rely on a toggle which would also deny players who are trying to help.

Good, I want the backflip/roll whatever give me permanent immunity to being rifted, just as I am persistenty being rifted because I keep rolling out of the rift.

B
                             BMB.
                           3BBBMBX
                        .PMBMBMBMBBD,
                      7MBMBMBMBMBMBMBMs
                   :EBMBMBMBMx iMBMBMBMBO:
                 7BMBMBBBMBJ     vBBBBBMBMBs
               xMBMBBBMBH,    .    .UBMBMBMBBF
  .          .BMBBBMBX:      :Br      .FBMBMBBB:
  LR;,.:rUOBMBMBMBM;       ;MBMBBr       :OBMBMBBBRSr:.,:EU
   MBMBMBBBMBMBMM.      :0BMBBEMBMBD:       WMBBBMBMBMBMBM
   HMB.::.  BBMc     .HBMBMBK   FBBBMBZ,     ;BBB  .::.BBM
   MBM      UMP    .BMBMBZ:       ,HBMBMB:    LBM      MBM
   BBB   BMBMBr   cBMBW:     0BM     .0BMBF   .BMBMB   BMB:
  WBBx   cBL.iB   BMR     cMBM1MBM3     PMB   M7,;BK   ;BMB
  MBM    BM:  .J  BB    RBMB;   :RMBM    RM  c:   MB    MBM
 :BM7    BB     , ,M   MBr         ;BM   Or .     BM:   :MBi
 :MB,   7B7        .i  B             B  ::        :BS    BM
  BMG    BK             :           .,            cM:   2MB
   BMH   .Mi     : :                 E:          :M:   sMB
    ;MRui  ;:.   :Fui:;  :;;7i   .;;;rS:,  rr   ,:  :7EO:
         ::::::,   .UUi:77;::37s7Lv7;  ,;3SD,....:;;,
      BM: ..:i7rJLxS:  .      rs: 7   ..;LxxUWRFU;::7OW
       S2r:::iis0r;J3Or.:rvLi:::rBL.  .:;,  .   :ri:.,
                     .ZL. .:L;,r7;i7r;7:
                             xMc     ,
                            :. 3v
                            :S  ;
                             LB;

7 hours ago, Cieryt said:

B
                             BMB.
                           3BBBMBX
                        .PMBMBMBMBBD,
                      7MBMBMBMBMBMBMBMs
                   :EBMBMBMBMx iMBMBMBMBO:
                 7BMBMBBBMBJ     vBBBBBMBMBs
               xMBMBBBMBH,    .    .UBMBMBMBBF
  .          .BMBBBMBX:      :Br      .FBMBMBBB:
  LR;,.:rUOBMBMBMBM;       ;MBMBBr       :OBMBMBBBRSr:.,:EU
   MBMBMBBBMBMBMM.      :0BMBBEMBMBD:       WMBBBMBMBMBMBM
   HMB.::.  BBMc     .HBMBMBK   FBBBMBZ,     ;BBB  .::.BBM
   MBM      UMP    .BMBMBZ:       ,HBMBMB:    LBM      MBM
   BBB   BMBMBr   cBMBW:     0BM     .0BMBF   .BMBMB   BMB:
  WBBx   cBL.iB   BMR     cMBM1MBM3     PMB   M7,;BK   ;BMB
  MBM    BM:  .J  BB    RBMB;   :RMBM    RM  c:   MB    MBM
 :BM7    BB     , ,M   MBr         ;BM   Or .     BM:   :MBi
 :MB,   7B7        .i  B             B  ::        :BS    BM
  BMG    BK             :           .,            cM:   2MB
   BMH   .Mi     : :                 E:          :M:   sMB
    ;MRui  ;:.   :Fui:;  :;;7i   .;;;rS:,  rr   ,:  :7EO:
         ::::::,   .UUi:77;::37s7Lv7;  ,;3SD,....:;;,
      BM: ..:i7rJLxS:  .      rs: 7   ..;LxxUWRFU;::7OW
       S2r:::iis0r;J3Or.:rvLi:::rBL.  .:;,  .   :ri:.,
                     .ZL. .:L;,r7;i7r;7:
                             xMc     ,
                            :. 3v
                            :S  ;
                             LB;

Lovely copy pasta you got there. :)

One thing guys. If you have fps drops, check the bios settings, power saving enabled in bios can really mess up with the cpu/gpu. I see that a lot of you guys are  tryin with options in the drivers  without results. I was havin a loot of fps drops with my gtx960 at the end it was bios fault. Meybe this hint will help somebody