Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.9

[DE]Megan

A few persistent bugs:

The Rescue Hostage(s) on Uranus have a major aversion to water (instant death when they fall or are knocked into water, causing instant mission failure).

Kuva Guardians can instantly kill Kavats/Kubrows (and presumably Helminth Chargers) by launching them into space out of bounds.

What's big, fat and invisible?

A bugged Kuva Guardian.

Hopefully these can be fixed soon! ^^

Can I make a suggestion that every Hotfix you at DE put out, at the end of the OP with fixes and changes - add pending agenda: so that we know you've heard us. This UI problem is quite significant, but for whatever reason policy forbids you to acknowledge at least the larger community issues? I understand you recieve thousands of posts and threads daily, and that a lot of them may be just rage rants with no basis. (or at least the players don't raise the concern professionally) But for big problems like the UI, previously, the auto crash bug when War Within came out, as some examples. Consider adding an insert - 

Pending Changes:

• UI scale has been brought to our attention, we are currently investing options to fix this.
  • Auto crash is currently being worked on and a fix will be inbound - Soon.

or if anything, communicate with us in more depth. We take time to report the bugs, review the rules of posting and EULA and all that fun stuff. But community is only as strong as the developers empower them to be. Tell us that we've been heard, tell us that you understand some of the (legitimate - being actual concerns DE can address =/= not those posts that have no actual structure other than a whine/complaint) conerns we have, and provide a temp suggestion to alliviate the issues if there is a temp solution to suggest. It would likely help to calm some of the gamer rage we suffer with, as well as show that you still care (which is a challenge that most companies face as they grow - Reflection of how things were back around U6, U12, U18, U19.. etc. In my books, still one of the greatest developers in the gaming world, but (and expectantly so) it's starting to slip a little.  

13 hours ago, felipe3402 said:

Limbo nuke?

It "nukes" based on the health percentages of the enemies that are in the Cataclysm. Armor still negates a good amount of the nuke damage and DE intended the new Cataclysm as such. It was to improve the move based on it's ancient description. Especially at the end when it says it "collapses into another lethal blast." So Cataclysm is meant to be this way, it's just that people who play with Limbo on their team against low level enemies will see it as "oh he nukes everybody with that move" while against stronger enemies it doesn't do this as much.

16 minutes ago, SilverHelix said:

Can I make a suggestion that every Hotfix you at DE put out, at the end of the OP with fixes and changes - add pending agenda: so that we know you've heard us.

Yes please. This would be very nice, and i don't see how it could take too much additional effort.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mag’s Magnetize visuals appearing larger than the actual attractor radius when applied to certain enemies (e.g. Bombards)

Does this also fix it appearing smaller than the actual attractor radius when applied  to certain enemies (e.g. Ospreys)?

Also, was this definitely a visual bug only and not affecting the actual area of effect?

No fix for:

Atlas and Wukong having switched javelin stances

Large primaries such as Opticor or Tenora having improper left hand placement resulting in broken wrist

Limbo's agile stance looping incorrectly

Corpus Tech being affected by Supra buff

2 hours ago, Chaseung said:

Just roll, it removes the banish.

I have heard that so many times it is becoming sickening...
How about you go and backflip the entire stupid mission because most Limbos find it super funny to harrass you the entire freaking match?!
The roll is not a fix for anything. It's for accidents or convenience among NORMAL PEOPLE. I am quitting from any mission with Limbo in it until they give me a toggle for not being able to be rifted by anyone who is not on my friend list or in the clan.