Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.9

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

An easy or slight limbo nerf would just disable the ability to banish allies to the rift. If they want into the rift. They can hop through limbo's gateway. As a limbo player myself. I wouldn't mind this change at all

This is the only nerf i would accept because it is the only annoying thing about Limbo.

To all you saying nerf limbo shut up because he is actualy useable now. Saying nerf limbo is like me saying nerf exaclaber, nerf chroma, nerf mirage. How would you guys like it if those frames or what ever frame you like gets nerfed to the point you cant use it anymore? My guess is you would hate it and ask for a revert just like everyone is asking for the nyx revert which I do support she was better before she could take dammage from allys with assimalate. In short stop complaining about a frame you hate because the next frame could be the one you main.

27 minutes ago, AlaskanWolf said:

interesting they mention that chroma's fixed hunched stance- in his NEVER used 1 was important..... i smell something changing for or elemental dragon in the future

That was  heavily hinted in the redtext

3cea3d4b87.jpg

Thanks DE for this hotfix !

Still no fix (& love) for the codex :

• Transport is appearing twice ;
  • Lynx's turret not spawning anymore ;
  • Security camera (object & corpus) ;
  • Still no way to scan an Anasa Ayatan Sculpture (only sortie reward) ;
  • Almost all Kuva fortress' objects are still missing ;

Other feedbacks :

• Still no way to mute game's music and keep octavia's sound ;
  • Add a "New Item" button in the market ;
  • No Cephalon target for Kuva fortress ;
  • Add decorations slots for the landing craft (or you need to increase the decoration limit) (I'm sure @[DE]Rebecca have override it ;) ;
  • Still waiting for all the quests being replayable (!!!) ;
  • Forced Alt+F4 when you are in a scouad that have ended a mission and have restarted a new one while you were still in the previous mission loading screen ;

15 hours ago, Sir_Cr4zyy said:

thanks guys..and i hope excalibur umbra comming soon 

It's not happening ;P it was the "Prime" for chinese founders and while i dont know why DE wont confirm we're not getting it, at this point im pretty convinced they're under a contract that prevents us from getting it (the chinese were bindingly promised 3 exclusive Frames afterall, i'd alledge Excal Umbra is one of them at this point).

Think about it, if they can't even give us a straight no, what are odds of us getting the Frame? (And please do not take this as an attack on DE, i'm freaking happy about any cinematic Quests i get as a result of additional funding!!)

7 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

It's not happening ;P it was the "Prime" for chinese founders and while i dont know why DE wont confirm we're not getting it, at this point im pretty convinced they're under a contract that prevents us from getting it (the chinese were bindingly promised 3 exclusive Frames afterall, i'd alledge Excal Umbra is one of them at this point).

Think about it, if they can't even give us a straight no, what are odds of us getting the Frame? (And please do not take this as an attack on DE, i'm freaking happy about any cinematic Quests i get as a result of additional funding!!)

yeah..thats what i believe too..at least they can tell us a no..or something..but i always hope for excal umbra..until they say the no..