Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Royal Destiny Academy Recruitment - 990+ Members, Sister Clan of Royal Destiny, Great Alliance, All Research Complete, We have a Pirate Ship, MR 6+

RoyalRose

IcnGkVR.png

Royal Destiny is beginning another great clan! We want to focus our emerging clan on developing stronger bonds, friendship, competitiveness and respect for one-another. This our tradition that want to continue. 

We have exceeded our expectations and grew exponentially. This clan has grown to a moon clan in less than 3 weeks. As some of our leaders have originated from Royal Destiny, they already knew what it took to build an extraordinary clan. It isn't easy. It takes ambition, motivation, support and most importantly effective communication. In the end, most of us are great individuals with the same mindset to build something great. It is time to build an empire. 

Nh8g6Pc.png

[ Current Member Requirements ]

Rank 6+

[ Current Members ]

990+

[ Current Alliance ]

Rose - 3500+ Active Players

Spoiler

Rose Alliance Logo:

niMqqOr.png

[Dojo]

Massive Dojo, fully decorated

[ Raids ]

Daily Reset

[ Discord - Voice Chat ]

pm officers for invitation - 24 hr link - Huge Community - 1000 members

[ Research Status ]

All Research Completed

[ Clan Website ]

Royal Destiny Website

[ Sister Clan]

Royal Destiny - Moon Clan
Spoiler

Royal Destiny Moon Clan Check us out - Forums - Click Here

YKHenmE.jpg

di8J1GL.png

yCwJXNN.jpg    i5ilXEl.jpg

OFoGLLX.jpg

CtYekve.jpg    PqWpQYv.jpg

xayQ5gO.png

1. No spamming/Flooding chat
2. No flaming (joking around is okay, but dont go too far)
3. No hate speech i.e: racism, sexism etc towards other users
4. Be kind to one another :)

Just to let you know, we want our clan to be extremely active. Therefore, we have a 5 day inactivity policy. However, if you plan to go on a break or vacation, please notify us on our steam page. We definitely want you to come back to us!

klNtUGx.png
Our clan is growing rapidly. Be part of our Adventure.
We're an international clan. Players all over the globe. Most of our player base are from:

cB2zioK.png

Contact List:

Eyva

Nerryn

MetaLogic

Haxxwell

Ace8058

Pheonix_magnum

cynder-the-dragon666

Typical_Mike

Jahirie

Please post your IGN, rank, region, type of player: Casual or Competitive and apply to our clan at https://royaldestiny.blog/recruitment/. This will help speed up our recruitment process! We are always striving to make our community great! 

Example:
IGN: Danday21
Region: USA
Type of Player: Competitive

Reminder: Please exit your current clan when you post so we can invite you as fast as possible! 
Keep in mind, our clan will either put you in our Royal Destiny or Royal Destiny Academy Clan. This will be based on our capacity.

Join the Party =]
0unwCDP.jpg  jsczaxK.jpg

uKPUaVb.jpg
Edited by RoyalRose

i cant seem to find it (maybe its in front of me and im just not seeing it)

are there any requirements?  im a founders pack buyer from 2013 but just got back into the game after a 3 year hiatus (and its absolutely fantastic honestly).  im MR 4 currently. I wont give ingame name as of yet as i need to leave my current clan to join you.

Just now, W01fe said:

i cant seem to find it (maybe its in front of me and im just not seeing it)

are there any requirements?  im a founders pack buyer from 2013 but just got back into the game after a 3 year hiatus (and its absolutely fantastic honestly).  im MR 4 currently. I wont give ingame name as of yet as i need to leave my current clan to join you.

No worries! We would love to have you :D Just PM me in game if you dont want to post your IGN at this moment.

Just now, DanDay21 said:

No worries! We would love to have you :D Just PM me in game if you dont want to post your IGN at this moment.

awesome, i actually made a different account originally as i couldnt remember my old password for my old account, a member of your clan helped me out and was super nice.  I told him id try to join your clan eventually, didnt realize it would be on my original account for 2013 tho!  ill post my ingame name tonight or try to message you.  

2 hours ago, HeidenTheHERO said:

Hello i am 6 lvl rank and i want to join to the clan if you want i will try to help clan with any way i can thanks for reading !!! 

4 hours ago, W01fe said:

W01fe , mr4, NW united states.

ready to be beamed up :)

Welcome to Royal Destiny! An invitation has been sent to your inbox.