Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dylki's Fanart and Animations | Updated 29/11: Legs

Dylki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2017 at 10:11 AM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

so whats in the works by chance? 

1. I'm making a gif for a friend :3

2. I've gotten started on the storyboard for another episode, I'll take a long time to push this one out because I'll be experimenting on how to up my animation quality!

3. A much larger project: Here are some pics of what I've done so far! That project is underway, here's the thread for it: 

T6fyUFM.png?1bwFauU6.png?1zgfKn8O.png

Edited by Dylki

5 hours ago, Spidercake2208 said:

join them :) i am fan of carbot. 

Oh man, that'd be a dream come true :laugh: but I'm not even the legal age to play Warframe so I'm probably too young to work for them, and I need a lot of work on my art style before I can confidently animate. Ah well, we'll see what the future holds!

I saw a couple of cool fanmade Warframes in the concepts forum, so I took a few that I saw and drew them! :satisfied: It's kinda like fanart of fanart :P

@daemonstar, @arch111, @MrPigman, @FSH37, any complaints about them?

U4Hl9eZ.png

Edited by Dylki
Added the pale teal arm segments to Furion's beast form and slightly altered the shading on Flora's chest

• 2 weeks later...

I realized my art style has evolved a little since the day I first started, so I'm gonna redraw some stuff, mainly Warframes and some enemies :3 I'm working on an animation right now, I might be able to complete it in 2 months...

Anyways, here are the frames that I've redrawn so far! I've yet to draw Oberon, Mirage, Nyx, Booben, Wukong, Nezha and Ash!

HvI1veE.png

On 4/23/2017 at 0:01 PM, Duhktape said:

but wait, why does your minimalist frost look like a fat member of the KKK?

yeah...that problem should be solved too.

Edited by Dylki

Quick heads up, due to unforeseen circumstances I will be on hiatus for the next two months, so all my big projects and animations will be pushed back. I 'll try to do a little drawing every few weeks or so, though! Sorry about that! :heart: