Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dylki's Fanart and Animations | Updated 29/11: Legs

Dylki

yy88I4u.gif

Before you continue, I invite you to stay awhile for a short foreword~

You've probably seen artists out there that draw like you wouldn't believe, and some of that talent comes straight from these humble forums. Their work is amazing, the detail, the colors tell a story about what went into each piece of art.

Compared to their talent, my art is...not bad, I hope.

I would say my art is simply...different!

When we slash the skin off of a structure, what is left? Its form remains, lifeless and dull, with no nature or spirit.

Then what must I do, what little do I need to do to return its nature?

Say, if I give you a white blob, how could I convince you it was Frost?

If I gave you half a baguette, how would I convince you it was the Hind?

My art style draws inspiration from Carbot Animations (check them out here http://www.carbotanimations.com/) Their style is simple, but it's enough to tell their story. Their shenanigans are told by vivid emotions and refined screams amidst a backdrop of minimalist wonder. 

I believe that one's style is an expression. We are not Grineer, we are all unique. We play, talk, fight and draw in very different ways to express ourselves.

This is mine.

~Dylki

Feel free to download my art if you wish to use it as wallpapers or profile icons, or as reference pictures for your own art!

However, please do not use them for advertisement or claim it as your own work! Thieves are the worst! If you'd like to use them for something else, please send me a direct-message to ask for permission! :satisfied:

2018 Community Spotlight feature! >w<https://www.warframe.com/news/community-spotlight-dylki-something-s-fantastic-fan-art 

Latest piece:

BsOLZrQ.png
Anniversary art:

Spoiler

ZDUMeIc.png

5CdRpzG.png

Public Commissions: Not open yet!

I've been doing thumbnails YouTuber Brickyorchid for some of his Warframe videos! As he publishes more videos, I will release more thumbnails in batches!

As of 16/7/18, the Fast Frames videos have exhausted all the Warframes, and all the thumbnails have been published here! 

Check out Bricky's playlist here to find all the videos! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdcfoz9hDXCXbJDaklkwjQ/playlists

Spoiler

orJCkev.pngIpjJYpB.png5ufqdGL.pngmCxqddJ.png4xD8rTE.pngeQpIiUg.pngZAmETgu.pngLi3VtVT.pngPS7AT6Q.png3YCW8Vd.pngDvoifLb.pngj8z5KQI.pngqVuWxY0.pngDqcU66z.pngHSWXvOJ.png3tGX2Tf.pngvkod9CY.png0ivBX3S.pngQg5fdYz.pngCKtk9D4.pngEsBdmCZ.pngFRCZuUO.png6ZSfwpB.pnguKiLZk9.pngkLnHjsM.pngFtpaoke.pngOLj3hXL.pngAtjXkLh.pngQKXtZK7.pngHc8ZzNK.pngPpM3k6e.pngC7NEJlK.png4FGq99t.pngDsvk0dg.pngRjFyFbw.pngyXdReiF.png

My second client is the YouTuber @Xenogelion! I have been making thumbnails for his Troll Build videos! 

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rygelion/playlists

Spoiler

m0aYb5H.pngY0TegrR.pngVHglt1F.pngmRlWvjU.pngVjXPoqb.pngDRZFH0S.png9IGniTi.pngHg5vTz8.png

Minimalist Drawings

Deluxe Skins:

Spoiler

X3TQJYi.png7x6cVuK.pngxpm2ulj.pngV5uax1h.pngASlOqIf.pngO2fSPvX.pngHUQVtV8.png

Everything else:

Spoiler

Warframes: 

22/7/17

PDWIZ3z.png

22/7/17: Amaru-chan

J70EFtB.png

24/7/17

The Infested, collab with @Ollnozz!

3zDzb8m.jpg

3/9/17

The Corpus Crewmen

9FnNJdI.png

...and a Drover Bursa

erG3zTh.png

18/11/17

I drew a Nox and a Ghoul :3 

ESd4X0h.png

7uu4iqU.png

02/01/18BSZXYAb.png

I drew two of the Ghouls!

Frost's 3rd redesign, along with his alt-helmets!

mtjFutp.pngG5Z2kLN.png

Our Draco:

g68VWvL.png

20/1/18: Lt. Mech KrilpDCTKCR.png

20/03/18: Round bois of the Plains:

BdZilRt.png

10/4/18: Clam

0FZGTjW.gif

Round Bois, Leggy Bois:

C4mGR96.pngPK6FyIJ.png

26/9: Chroma's a big boy now

rtX3HHG.png

Old Art:

Spoiler

[deleted images for now, I'll add them back later on]

[deleted image for now]

Prime Frames 17/6/17:

bzFKncP.png

29/6/17: Prime Frames: Part 2!

MmXR31j.png

24/6/17: Warframe Art Collab submission

RYRfwKJ.png

28/6/17: Fanart of fanart 

U4Hl9eZ.png

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest Submission:

Spoiler

CnDFISp.png

FVVkPVp.png

Gif of the Lotus Submission, 5th place

NMekTbR.gif

Love boop! (Possible spoilers for the Apostasy Prologue and The Sacrifice)

Spoiler

When you're having a bad day but the love of your life gives you a boop!

Fyq8cf9.gif

By Fans for Fans: Fanforge x Warframe T-Shirt Designs:

Comics

Spoiler

yPfkGeL.png

aZyOu8f.pngZlSLzUl.pngpv63vZF.png

Animations and Gifs!

Spoiler

gifs:

Spoiler

My first Warframe animation

Gotta go fast

Y2Tj6fG.gif

A quick gif I made to shows the walking animations I plan to have for different body types. (I think something's off, could you guys comment on where I could improve on this?)

GvnBfx6.gif

27/6/17: Nox vs Bulldozer:

woZyTCG.gif

29/6/17: Chains

z055WF9.gif

Plain Chains:

o5Kxutr.gif

22/8/17: Ivara taking a scoot through Eidolon, also my first (successful) walking animation!

SxetOFU.gif

1/9/17: "Maiden"

qne18Yu.gif

30/10/17

https://imgur.com/VGK5wwO

Here's a birthday gif for @Sillfix! Thanks for being my friend! :satisfied:

ZfsyvgA.gif

Chargers have to come from somewhere

Nv6xvJ8.gif

KvgJQkZ.gif

fjT2Y4Z.gif

Episodes:

Spoiler

Ep1

My second Warframe animation. Featured on Devstream #159!

Part 1

7zH2yYM.gif

Part 2

mLbi8pY.gif

Part 3

Bj9QiKC.gif

I got help from a certain someone 😛 and we managed to turn those gifs into one video, with audio and stuff! Check it out:

Just like the Chroma episode, I worked with @Ollnozz to get the video out; I did the animations and storyboard and Ollnozz helped with the audio. We're thinking of making these animations part of an ongoing project that we dubbed Potatosack Productions! :satisfied:

OMhKXxIm.jpg

Unfortunately, we aren't very efficient because both of us are amateurs at what we do, so it'll take us quite a while to push out an animation. Sorry if the animations are still a bit choppy, I've got a lot of room for improvement in that area...

Anyway, we hope you guys enjoy the video!

30/11/17: Episode 3 as a gif!

I will contact my "secretary" to add audio and upload it to YouTube when we have the time!

(70% of the animation was in production before Plains of Eidolon was officially released, so most of the content here may not be possible in-game)

I hope you enjoy it! :satisfied:

https://i.imgur.com/Tl1WbGF.gifv

Other threads:

Edited by Dylki

On April 4, 2017 at 9:58 PM, Pro3Display said:

carbot, is that you?

No, I'm just a fan of their work. Maybe one day I'll post videos on YouTube for all to enjoy, just like they did.

Edited by Dylki

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

so cute <3 

Hide contents

and dun worry when i started on my drawing tablet i sucked xD , your already better then i was

-cant make gif art to save life- 

I don't have a drawing tablet ;)

Edited by Dylki

On April 18, 2017 at 10:20 AM, ArrexDrandko said:

Holy Moly, most of these are really easily recognizable! I hope you get to make many little comics of those cuties. <3 

I may not make too much comics, my characters are simple and don't look that good in still pictures. I'll probably do more animations due to how easy it is to animate them.

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

then your already better then me , i hate drawing on computer xD 

One cannot judge a duck by it's ability to climb trees by comparing it to a squirrel. If he were to do so, he would seem the duck as useless. However, the duck is not useless, if it was judged by its ability to swim it would excel. In the same test, the squirrel would fail.

You and I, we both do art. It's similar, but there's a difference: You draw, and I animate. It's two different fields, two different art styles. Don't judge yourself in comparison to me :)

You're one of the best Warframe artists I've seen~!

9 hours ago, Dylki said:

One cannot judge a duck by it's ability to climb trees by comparing it to a squirrel. If he were to do so, he would seem the duck as useless. However, the duck is not useless, if it was judged by its ability to swim it would excel. In the same test, the squirrel would fail.

You and I, we both do art. It's similar, but there's a difference: You draw, and I animate. It's two different fields, two different art styles. Don't judge yourself in comparison to me :)

You're one of the best Warframe artists I've seen~!

thanks xD 

any plans for your next animated art? 

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

thanks xD 

any plans for your next animated art? 

Check out the second wallpaper I made :D I've got some drafts and keyframes done, but I'll finish animating everything when I'm not so busy.

Edited by Dylki

Just a quick heads up, I'm doing an animation request for a friend, so my time will be split between episode 2, that, and a secret project that I should be able to complete by Monday :D The completion dates of the other two projects have been pushed back to about 24th May, sorry about that!

The secret project: 

Edited by Dylki

Sorry guys, my schedule for the next two weeks is reaaallly packed, so I won't be doing any dev drawings or gifs for the meantime :(

I'll hold them off for a bit, I promise I'll get to work ASAP!

Edited by Dylki