Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Daggers great again

Talonflight

1 hour ago, Azamagon said:

If there is a 100% chance to proc slash, then DON'T build for Slash-damage, as the damage of a Slash-proc (or any proc for that matter) only cares about your base damage (and crits), pretty much. So, instead of adding any Slash-mods, go all out on raw damage (Primed Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike, and Riven if you have it).

Adding Slash-damage would only increase the likelyhood of a regular status-proc to become Slash-oriented. But since the charge attack gives a Slash-proc 100% of the time, that Slash-mod would be a complete waste. It would be even MORE of a waste on an elemental dagger such as the Rakta Dark Dagger, where the mod would do absolutely nothing.

1 hour ago, Azamagon said:

If there is a 100% chance to proc slash, then DON'T build for Slash-damage, as the damage of a Slash-proc (or any proc for that matter) only cares about your base damage (and crits), pretty much. So, instead of adding any Slash-mods, go all out on raw damage (Primed Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike, and Riven if you have it).

Adding Slash-damage would only increase the likelyhood of a regular status-proc to become Slash-oriented. But since the charge attack gives a Slash-proc 100% of the time, that Slash-mod would be a complete waste. It would be even MORE of a waste on an elemental dagger such as the Rakta Dark Dagger, where the mod would do absolutely nothing.

Hey, so if im building for those slash procs, status chance and slash DMG aren't worth it right!? Since the chance is at 100% and since slash DMG doesn't increase bleed procs right!? 

So should I build for raw DMG and status duration? 

So this is my build right now, primed pressure point, spoiled strike, covert lethality, condition overload, lasting sting, enduring affliction, and gleaming blight.

So should I change anything and what should I add on the last slot?