Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur prime!!!

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Excalibur Prime was a reward for players who bought the Founder package at the start of Warframe. It is not available, and never will be available, both for contractual reasons and because it would be disrespectful to the players who gave DE money when they needed it most to get the game off the ground.

So. Give up. :)

4 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Excalibur Prime was a reward for players who bought the Founder package at the start of Warframe. It is not available, and never will be available, both for contractual reasons and because it would be disrespectful to the players who gave DE money when they needed it most to get the game off the ground.

So. Give up. :)

Just know the reason . Yep agreed , to be fair the senior players and the effort they made

37 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

I didn't any use Excalibur prime these 2 months , restricted to use or what . And I want Excalibur prime , plz

Step 1. Build Time Machine.

Step 2. Go back in time and pay to enter Closed Beta.

Step 3. Become a Founder.

Easy as pie.

12 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

How about learning not to fire at a Grineer's face mask a foot away from you?

Tell that to random projectile bounce off,weird netcode/hit boxes, teammates that like to jump in front of you and Octavia's roller ball(i hate that thing)

The only time Excalibur Prime will make a return is when the player base has dwindled to a pittance of its former glory and DE is beyond desperate for mo' money, and only if they haven't abandoned the bulk of their development towards Warframe for another game.

I don't actually see much of that happening now that they have an investor.

To be clear: There are no actual contractual obligations to keep it off market since we signed the ToS before we purchased a founder's pack, making every little thing in game theirs to do with as they please (they could nerf the founder's items into complete uselessness, change the art, even straight up delete them,) it's just in very poor taste to bring them back (or perform any of the mentioned actions.)  As in, any future endless beta games with early access packages will never be worth the price tag if people can trust DE won't keep that content exclusive (or as what they paid - sorry, it's more accurately donated - for.)

Edited by Littleman88

50 minutes ago, Morgax said:

Tell that to random projectile bounce off,weird netcode/hit boxes, teammates that like to jump in front of you and Octavia's roller ball(i hate that thing)

Keep more distance and learn how to aim. Problem solved.
Been using every other epxlosive weaponry but the noobs choice of the month: Tonkor.

Also excal prime will never return.

2 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

Keep more distance and learn how to aim. Problem solved.
Been using every other epxlosive weaponry but the noobs choice of the month: Tonkor.

Ah the usual "git gud" in disguise, Standing on ledge/elevation doesn't count as expertise, here is another useful advice "just bring rhino/inaros/valkyr anything that can tank".

No matter how people sugarcoat it explosive weaponry will be rarely used outside missions with little movement involved, lagspike also causes a projectile that seem 10 feet away from you to suddenly damage you. 

7 minutes ago, Morgax said:

Ah the usual "git gud" in disguise, Standing on ledge/elevation doesn't count as expertise, here is another useful advice "just bring rhino/inaros/valkyr anything that can tank".

No matter how people sugarcoat it explosive weaponry will be rarely used outside missions with little movement involved, lagspike also causes a projectile that seem 10 feet away from you to suddenly damage you. 

I pretty much always carry an explosive weapon. and rarely die.

17 minutes ago, Morgax said:

Never have an issue because I have trigger control. I don't fire that weapon which is just as likely to nuke me as the enemy until I can garentee I won't kill myself.

Plus I have learned the art of Jumping! I suddenly have the vertical plane that puts me out of danger!

But I guess you have never done something as silly as a bomber Zyphr