Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Homosexuality

(PSN)BluntGremlin

I have a feeling this game isn't very balanced for whom it accepts. I've been playing for a while and noticed it refrains me from using certain vocabulary in your chat system. My friends ask me how I'm doing or what my life is about and I say well you guys I'm a Canadian and I tried out to be gay, and apparently the Warframe moderators are literally hating on me for that and have absolutely no remorse for me, for the fact I just want people to accept me for who I am and I don't want to have to go around and use all kinds of alternative words like, queer or anything like that. As a gay man I prefer to be able to say it loud and clear and allow people to acknowledge me and what I'm about.  Now I'm not too impressed because I am currently blocked from ALL CHANNELS for just saying I'm gay but I don't put my hand how mirage does on her stance.. literally after that I was booted. So I said what's going on to the de crewman guy and he hadn't replied. A day later I am still blocked from the channel. Is there any revival on this? Are you people going to be sexist in the community of warframe and not allow gays to play or even be able to mention their lifestyle. I think this is a giant mess you guys need to fix up because your all abundant to this kind of thing it seems. Please. Go ahead and fix yourself and my chat please. I don't deserve this.

Thanks in return.

BluntGremlin

Unfortunately, due to how often the word "gay" is used to disparage or insult others, it has been blacklisted on the in-game vocabulary filter. You were automatically kicked by the chat bot. And if you still cannot access the chat after 24 hours, you should contact support to see about possibly having the chat suspension lifted.

Also, I hate to be that guy, but discussing one's sexual orientation in the game's public chats isn't exactly appropriate for the public chats.