Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandachord UI Lag

GeneticGamer

Information you might need from my game and computer setup:

1. Computer specs: Intel HD Graphics , Windows 10, Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2830 @ 2.16GHz boosts up to 2.47 GHz, Ram 4Gb

2. On my launcher directx 10 and 11 are both off and 64 bit mode is also off

3. Display Graphics Quality preset is set to low, Display Mode is windowed, Video Resolution 800 x 600

Warframe is capable of running on this setup and has a consistent fps between 27 and 43 in the orbiter and 24 to 30 in mission(This also varies depending on the map) . When I play in public I lag but not frequently and when I play solo I my games plays very smooth.

After update 20 was released I farmed for Octavia and got it. When I entered the Mandachord for the first time it instantly started lagging. The UI of the Mandachord moves very slow and this also messes with the sound/notes being played as they stick and sometimes sound distorted. The cursor moves very slow/lags and also lags the UI even more when I move it. When I enter the Mandachord everytime my fps drops from 43 to 6-10 fps and when I get out of the Mandachord it gets backs to 43 fps. Pausing the sound does not stop the UI from lagging.

I just remembered that the Mandachord UI lagged as well when I was doing the Quest to get Octavia but I ignored it and thought it was just the game or computer.

Edited by GeneticGamer

5 hours ago, TiuDusChurrus said:

This happens to me too and sadly i can't use mandachord :/

Well for me after hotfix 20.1.1, the performance of the mandachord was better and I could actually usable. Only problem is when I go into appearance and click mandachord ,before displaying the mandachord , the before screen sticks/lags and then you get the mandachord ,also moving the mouse/cursor also generates some lag but not always. Still lags a little but it is definitely better and usable. 

• 2 weeks later...