The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Limbo Revisited Feedback Megathread

(XBOX)ZeroMKIX

Just now, ChameleonBro said:

If anyone here is skimming and ingnoring statements it is you. You just skip all the downsides of Cataclysm and act as is if it is a perfect ability with no flaws.

because I have not noticed them while playing, and the only downside you describe is multiple casts in same location on the same enemies

Just now, -CM-Haardrale said:

So the problem is... he is a nuke? what happened now with the energy regen, it's no longer a problem? because your older posts point to that. You keep whining about how he is a nuke that auto refills. Make a logical argument wthout fallacies and changing the subject and come back.

scaling nuke*

Just now, Murkar said:

because I have not noticed them while playing, and the only downside you describe is multiple casts in same location on the same enemies

Yup, you definitely ignored all his downsides that I mentioned. Seriously try and look past the surface and actually read what I said.

Just now, Murkar said:

scaling nuke*

And that is bad because...?

All should scale. Limbo should not be nerfed, all other abilities should get the damage lowered and added scaling.

So let's see, your point is, limbo must be nerfed to the ground because he's the only nuke in the game who can deal with higher level enemies?

Your kind is what's wrong with warframe, that's why we never get higher level content.

P.S.: The fact that your response was a two words statement without argumentation says enough, you don't know how any of this works.

3 minutes ago, -CM-Haardrale said:

And that is bad because...?

All should scale. Limbo should not be nerfed, all other abilities should get the damage lowered and added scaling.

So let's see, your point is, limbo must be nerfed to the ground because he's the only nuke in the game who can deal with higher level enemies?

Your kind is what's wrong with warframe, that's why we never get higher level content.

P.S.: The fact that your response was a two words statement without argumentation says enough, you don't know how any of this works.

so you are saying if they nerfed cataclysm damage limbo would be worthless?

ps using more words doesn't make you right

Edited by Murkar

5 minutes ago, ChameleonBro said:

Yup, you definitely ignored all his downsides that I mentioned. Seriously try and look past the surface and actually read what I said.

So does my limbo in game, maybe he should read his downsides...

2 minutes ago, -CM-Haardrale said:

Maim, Magnetize, Peacemaker, Virulence are all abilities which deal heavy damage even in Sortie levels. The difference is that they take alot more effort that pressing 4 for 1 seconds and pressing it again. If Cataclysm required adequate build up to it's current Nuke level it should remain as is, however it's current iteration encourages and rewards mindless spam.

Just now, Murkar said:

So does my limbo in game, maybe he should read his downsides...

Oh wow nuking infested and corpus, definitely op no other frame can do that am i rite. Again, Do you even play high level missions ? Have you ever fought the corrupted enemies in the void ?

Look guys we could argue all day or we could go run some floods together, you guys be saryn and banshee I'll be limbo and we will just see where that goes.

Just now, ChameleonBro said:

Oh wow nuking infested and corpus, definitely op no other frame can do that am i rite. Again, Do you even play high level missions ? Have you ever fought the corrupted enemies in the void ?

yes yes and yes, but not solo because that is not a true test

1 minute ago, Murkar said:

so you are saying if they nerfed cataclysm damage limbo would be worthless?

ps using more words doesn't make you right

Do you even read, bro? okay, I don't have crayons here but I will try to explain it again. Cataclysm is, as of now, the only area damage ability capable of dealing with high level content. Does that mean it's OP? No.

Should the rest of area damage abilities scale with enemies too? hell yeah.

Cataclysm is a step in the right direction, an ability that you don't need to ignore past certain level, but can keep using on a long run, giving you utility at every level, making it worth using at high level and/or long runs.

If banshee dmg scaled with enemies, it would be useful on every level. Same with saryn. But no, we need buffs and whole teams around a single dps to make it usable up to lvl 100, while limbo can be used past that number (as long as enemies are not armored). Why is it something bad?

3 minutes ago, Buzkyl said:

Maim, Magnetize, Peacemaker, Virulence are all abilities which deal heavy damage even in Sortie levels. The difference is that they take alot more effort that pressing 4 for 1 seconds and pressing it again. If Cataclysm required adequate build up to it's current Nuke level it should remain as is, however it's current iteration encourages and rewards mindless spam.

Peacemaker and virulence, Hold lmb and spam 1 all day long.

WAO!!! so much MLG skill!!!

Just now, Murkar said:

Look guys we could argue all day or we could go run some floods together, you guys be saryn and banshee I'll be limbo and we will just see where that goes.

yes yes and yes, but not solo because that is not a true test

Well it seems as you don't because you are just full of S#&$. You are literally spreading missinformation.

Just now, Dragazer said:

Which actually still takes more effort than cataclysm spamming. Peacemaker actually hits less enemies due to the shrinking reticule and Virulence requires Nidus has a decentstack of Mutation Points, at base it hits pitifully. Try again.

Just now, Buzkyl said:

Which actually still takes more effort than cataclysm spamming. Peacemaker actually hits less enemies due to the shrinking reticule and Virulence requires Nidus has a decentstack of Mutation Points, at base it hits pitifully. Try again.

Peacemaker hits harder the smaller the reticle or you can just press 4 off and on again for max range.

Mindless spam 1 until stacks are built up 2mlg4me

3 minutes ago, Murkar said:

you still get shot at least and they don't clear 90% of the room in under a second

Shattershield 95% DR and shootinggallery gun jamming, 

Did you forget Nidus is nigh unkillable with his hp, armor regen and link?

3 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

Maim doesnt even take that long to build up. Nightform-rest-day-provoke-maim-covert x N now you have a bajillion damage prepare to meet the next dense crowd and horribly maim and nuke them.

Repeat step 1 and 2.

Provoke is optional and you have 3 Ppl rapidly building damage.

1 minute ago, Dragazer said:

Shattershield 95% DR and shootinggallery gun jamming, 

Did you forget Nidus is nigh unkillable with his hp, armor regen and link?

not on floods and sorties bud... Mesa can't spam all her moves if she wants to have energy

Edited by Murkar

1 minute ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Maim doesnt even take that long to build up. Nightform-rest-day-provoke-maim-covert x N now you have a bajillion damage prepare to meet the next dense crowd and horribly maim and nuke them.

Repeat step 1 and 2.

Provoke is optional and you have 3 Ppl rapidly building damage.

How do you keep squish face alive? Do I just dash into the rift with equinox to stay alive?

4 minutes ago, Buzkyl said:

Yeah, until you have 0 energy and wait for it to refill sitting in the cataclysm doing nothing, am I right pal? Seriously, get it right, Limbo can either spam 4 (a single cast would do jackS#&$ past lvl 80 or against armored enemies) or keep a steady level of energy. Why does that make them broken?

Maim is not a nuke as is, it stores 100% of the life of killed enemies, and deals it at once. Go with a tigris or a CL dagger and the buildup is crazy short. Honestly never tried magnetize (but also never seen it in use on high levels, which makes me thing it doesn't work as well as you say it does) and virulence, used correctly, can be spammed into oblivion regardless of buildup. It can give you surplus energy. SURPLUS ENERGY. That's nuts. Nidus can spam and entangle enemies to an infinite level, while standing still and being immortal, he may take longer to kill them but will always prevail.

Mesa must build for duration and damage to be useful. Equinox for range and duration. virulence for strength and range (and says f*ck you to efficiency btw), and Limbo must be built for range and efficiency (and says f*ck you to strength). It doesn't require such a build up, and that's actually good, because that would make him unplayable. If you want to clean rooms, you need range for his 4, and that will make your duration go pretty low. On a frame with 4 timegated abilities, means he trades 3 abilities from his kit in exchange for a strong one.

9 minutes ago, Buzkyl said:

Recast PM...so hard.

Nidus at the level everyone is whining about can cast 2-hit 1x3- cast 2- hit 3 and gain 10-14 stacks per stomp.

Ive done this very thing in kuva floods and sorties, hell even tested this in Mot when enemies hit 200 plus by purposefully dying.

At the levels everyones whining about Nidus and equinox take very little time to become top damage dealers. Equinox does it from start to finish at that.