Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Wormhole

-dicht.Amducias-

I will keep this simple, so here is my concern:

Could we get a reduction in energy for this ability? Nova is my favorite Warframe and after playing her for a long time now I personally feel like a base cost of 75 energy is too high for Wormhole.

I would suggest a cost of 35 for Wormhole.

Thanks for your time. Share your thoughts if you like to. :)

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I run Nova a LOT, with a streamline and a high amount of energy (Like she should have) you won't even notice.

Listen to this amdu, you just gotta play nova more. It's not like this guy is probably using a different play style for her.

3 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Focus Zenurik?

Arcane Energize?

Better efficiency?

Nova's wormhole costs 75 energy=ability what teleports you from 1 place to another

Nova's molecular drop costs 50 energy=abiltiy what can deal 250k damage or more with a shot from a tigris

1 minute ago, -dicht.Nusmag- said:

Listen to this amdu, you just gotta play nova more. It's not like this guy is probably using a different play style for her.

amdu...? 

Also, whoo, it took me a moment  to figure out that both of you had the same glyph and start to your account, freaked me out for a second XD

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

Just now, Gaia said:

Nova's wormhole costs 75 energy=ability what teleports you from 1 place to another

Nova's molecular drop costs 50 energy=abiltiy what can deal 250k damage or more with a shot from a tigris

So? I can easily put 3 wormholes one by another without problem with energy.

15 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Focus Zenurik?

Arcane Energize?

Better efficiency?

It matters most before focus charges. You can finish a capture mission before focus charges.

You barely pick up any energy orbs when moving from point a to b.

Fleeting expertise is horrible on nova in general.

Edited by Senguash

1 minute ago, THeMooN85 said:

tell me what does Volt's speed do?

It gives a speed buff to the whole team, duration based, needs no aim so its less punishing when missed, and it costs less then wormhole when you got 45% efficientsy!

Just now, THeMooN85 said:

You probably are also using a different play style then what we use. The way we use her is for speed where the wyrm holes are the fastest way of transport. Therefore we need a lot of energy to go fast though the map. Typically requiring to pop alot of pads

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Alright? I'm still keeping to what i'm saying, i've never noticed an obscene drain from Wormhole. How can even I play Nova "more"? I play her extremely often as is.

I'm just saying the way you play her is very different from the way the person who made this thread does. He's part of a speedrunning subcommunity where we use nova for going fast. That requires putting down alot of wyrm holes

Edited by -dicht.Nusmag-

You probably are also using a different play style then what we use. The way we use her is for speed where the wyrm holes are the fastest way of transport. Therefore we need a lot of energy to go fast though the map. Typically requiring to pop alot of pads

Oooooh. Mm. Okay, yeah, there's the kicker. I use wormhole very much differently. That was not specified at all.

Your original quote of me also threw me off due to the wording, my mistake. Though I feel like that kind of info should be specified.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Oooooh. Mm. Okay, yeah, there's the kicker. I use wormhole very much differently. That was not specified at all.

Your original quote of me also threw me off due to the wording, my mistake. Though I feel like that kind of info should be specified.

Well basically our clan is made around speedrunning raids and since the raid record were locked because of hotfixes of the different speed glitches we have been doing different speedruns. You can check speedrun.com/wf for example for speedruns of the casual missions. If you wanna check out we use her

Edited by -dicht.Nusmag-

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

i use like 5 nova wormholes in 5 seconds usually especially in trials which costs a lot of energy and the ability itself isnt that rewarding other than movement

Just now, -dicht.Amducias- said:

i use like 5 nova wormholes in 5 seconds usually especially in trials which costs a lot of energy and the ability itself isnt that rewarding other than movement

Well basically our clan is made around speedrunning raids and since the raid record were locked because of hotfixes of the different speed glitches we have been doing different speedruns. You can check speedrun.com/wf for example for speedruns of the casual missions. If you wanna check out we use her

Mmm. Okay, that makes much more sense.