Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helmet ideas (Trinity)

So i noticed the lack of trinity helmets in the workshop and even less so in game. so i wanted to create one but don't really have a design in mind so all of this was free hand and off the top of my head, so i ask. is there anything you guys would like to see different? (sorry for the roughness, haven't actually 3d modeled before this)

zEf4jkf.jpg

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, UniversalPixle said:

So i noticed the lack of trinity helmets in the workshop and even less so in game. so i wanted to create one but don't really have a design in mind so all of this was free hand and off the top of my head, so i ask. is there anything you guys would like to see different? (sorry for the roughness, haven't actually 3d modeled before this)

zEf4jkf.jpg

Thanks!

I personally would love to see a helmet that incorporates the aspect of "three" being that her name is Trinity.  

Trinity has a few helmets actually. She has her Standard, Two Alternates, Prime, Strega, and the Messiah Helmet from Steam. Don't get me wrong, I'd love more Trin helmets, just saying there is a "Lack of" is offputting, as there are other frames with less alternate helmets. Yes, I counted her Standard and Prime Helmets, but since they are interchangeable, they count.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ceejmr333 said:

I personally would love to see a helmet that incorporates the aspect of "three" being that her name is Trinity.  

Mmm...

1 minute ago, UniversalPixle said:

hmm not sure how i would go about that but ill toy with the idea and see what i can do.

It's actually a simple concept, i'm surprised it hasn't been done already.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Trinity has a few helmets actually. She has her Standard, Two Alternates, Prime, Strega, and the Messiah Helmet from Steam. Don't get me wrong, I'd love more Trin helmets, just saying there is a "Lack of" is offputting, as there are other frames with less alternate helmets. Yes, I counted her Standard and Prime Helmets, but since they are interchangeable, they count.

Mmm...

It's actually a simple concept, i'm surprised it hasn't been done already.

Okay true, i should have stated there are few helmets that are tennogen, like 1 in game and i think technically 4 in the workshop since some are actually v2's of others, and im not saying the idea isn't simple normally, but i am in no means an artist lol. so i will try me best :P

Just now, UniversalPixle said:

Okay true, i should have stated there are few helmets that are tennogen, like 1 in game and i think technically 4 in the workshop since some are actually v2's of others, and im not saying the idea isn't simple normally, but i am in no means an artist lol. so i will try me best :P

I was actually thinking of doing Tennogen since I do 3d Character Modeling....

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I was actually thinking of doing Tennogen since I do 3d Character Modeling....

You should!  I commend anybody who creates content for Tennogen.  It's truly amazing and Im always excited to see what people come up with.  

On 4/5/2017 at 11:28 AM, UniversalPixle said:

this was pretty quick but how is this? i dont really know how else to incorporate trinity into a helmet haha.

tczyIiP.jpg

i like it :/ 

but are you using a normal trin model with it? 

its easy to use them in sculptris /zbrush and keep this new helm your making over it as a reference of size and placement

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

i like it :/ 

but are you using a normal trin model with it? 

its easy to use them in sculptris /zbrush and keep this new helm your making over it as a reference of size and placement

yes i am, the helmet that i originally posted was based off of the original trinity helmet and the one there was aswell.