Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.1.0

[DE]Drew

am i the only one dissapointed by the fact the chroma deluxe skin doesnt look dragon like and more like a plastic enemy from power rangers ? honestly banshee got an opera looking outfit due to her relation to sound ash got a ninja skin why doesnt chroma get something that resembles a beast like creature ? even the weapon choice seemed poor personally i would have thought beast themed claws or sparring weapon would have been better and not to mention when the pelt/effigy comes off he looks like another damn ash ninja skin : /

2 hours ago, Wreav66 said:

am i the only one dissapointed by the fact the chroma deluxe skin doesnt look dragon like and more like a plastic enemy from power rangers ? honestly banshee got an opera looking outfit due to her relation to sound ash got a ninja skin why doesnt chroma get something that resembles a beast like creature ? even the weapon choice seemed poor personally i would have thought beast themed claws or sparring weapon would have been better and not to mention when the pelt/effigy comes off he looks like another damn ash ninja skin : /

it is a lobster.

21 hours ago, ToKeSia said:

DE already discuss this, they won't reduce the sample cost due to some clan already build with that cost. As a result, they just simply increase mutagen sample drop rate a little bit more.

Except that they haven't done anything of the sort. Mutagen accessibility has not changed one bit. And some clans already having built it is no excuse - in this thread, several clans who have researched it say that they want the cost reduced:

5 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Even sortie armor augmented gives me a hard time now. If they can just revert his 3rd. I'm sure a lot of limbo based players would love him once again. Sounds like he is losing his fans. He lost my love... Poor limbo

agreed. Revert his 3rd then he would be perfect for me

5 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

And PLEASE for the love of all that is warframe. Fix the bug where heat hazards or weapons damages limbo when he is in the rift. When the sources aren't. Seriously. Fix bugs that ruins a game please. It all i ever really want from DE....

wait, REALLY DE? That's still @(*()$ around?!?!??!?!

HOW?!

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

wait, REALLY DE? That's still @(*()$ around?!?!??!?!

HOW?!

Grab a limbo and walk over some fire. Or get hit by any fire based weapon by the grineer. Hekka masters little fire spots csn burn you while in the rift. Even though the hekka master isn't in the rift. Yet she throws some fire down.... I get burned.

On 06.04.2017 at 6:57 PM, Germoney_Hipster said:

i found a bug with the chroma deluxe skin, when equipped on the zenistar it turns into a final fantasy sword.. PLEASE NEVER FIX THIS 
:D

Shh it's not a bug it's a feature now.

On 4/6/2017 at 0:08 AM, [DE]Drew said:
  • Octavia now has a volume slider so you can turn off other Octavias in Options->Audio.

This has to be THE BEST update to one of the most antisocial Frames. But seriously, DE, thank you from the bottom of my paper heart.

On 4/5/2017 at 5:08 PM, Raniu said:

Thank you DE for being awesome and deploying regular updates and hotfixing the game whenever needed. Despite the game going in a weird direction lately, introducing more grind, more inconsistency, more secret changes I still remain a fan and loyal player and hope the game goes back on the right track!

DE you should listen to this boi. Bear in mind, not all of us are this patient.

On 4/6/2017 at 11:18 AM, GKDK said:

I agree to this fully. Make this change as it's really all Chroma really needs. His other abilities are perfectly fine.

Well maybe to add a slow decay to his activated second and third ability when entering nully bubbles. 

Yes. I agree to this too. It would be nice for his second and third abilities to decay rather than to get shut off instantly because Chroma is based off of self buffs. In later missions nullifiers make Chroma nearly useless.

So the Buzlok thing... I was really appealed to this weapon... Some gimmick utility on a standard full auto assault rifle that turns it into a single target destruction machine? Sounds good! (Who needs single target destruction anyway in WF but **** it)

Now I finally confirmed for myself that the "50% CC bonus on a marked Target" actually has no real effect anymore with this change. In its current state, it effectively adds a flat 7.5% CC which is.... nothing, really. 50% sounds a lot, but with the weapon not being a good crit weapon with the low 15% base CC, the bonus is barely worth mentioning compared to what mods do. If you mod it for crit at all.

Can we revert this fix and leave it multiplicative? Or make it multiplicative and tweak the number down to maybe 15%? That would make it a rather sub par crit weapon in normal mode and a good crit weapon in beacon mode and not like now, a sub par crit weapon no matter what mode.

One of my friends did the Sheev blade invasion earlier today and it still stayed as Defense for all 3 of his runs. So it still appears that the mission type is not changing every 15 min. (If nothing else could the invasion be changed to only require one cycle of the endless mission types so if they don't rotate it is at least less annoying?)

Edited by Vasala