Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.1.0

[DE]Drew

16 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

This change will allow Eclipse to deal heavier damage as it will see light more often, but also increases Prism's damage and range by 15-20% average, as it too is affected by light!

It is normal if the abilities stats didn't changed in game ?

6 minutes ago, Matak-FR said:

What's the problem with vex armor ?

Well some people on reddit explained it far better than i could, but at high power strenght you either do no noticable extra damage or you start spitting out zeroes (Ignis Wraith is a good example) essentially, its extremely broken with some weapons.

11 minutes ago, EmberPrime said:

Grow up lmao, people beg for buff now beg for nerf, this community is toxic sometimes.

? I'm lost. Did you think I was being passively aggressive, because I wasn't. I'm totally okay with Limbo in his current state, just hope they make it so he doesn't get ripped out of his rift walk when he transitions from his or another limbo's cataclysm.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Adjusted Buzlok's +50% crit chance with Beacon attached to Additive instead of Multiplicative as intended

What does this change the altfire to do? It still just gives 7.5% crit chance. Is that 50% crit chance supposed to allow you to red crit?

That feeling when it's pretty up front 

xLvZGr2.jpg

but from the back it's just a giant lobster

4hD0Zv3.jpg

template.jpg

What's with the love for lobster butts? First Trinity, now chroma. It was supposed to be a dragon.

Edited by -Temp0-