Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.1.0

[DE]Drew

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

(Please note: the "wings" are under the Auxiliary slot)

• Increased the amount of Construction Progress earned when an invading faction raids an opponent’s node.
  •  

OH HELL NO TO THE NAWL NAWL NAWL

The ''wings'' are on the auxiliary slot?????????

I BETTER SEE THE NOVA ASURI SKIN SASH AND THE CIRCLET ON AUX SLOTS (SOON) OR YOURE GONNA HAVE ONE RAGE FILLED TENNO 

(please)

Also,

Finally, Maybe we WILL see a razorback armada sometime this year.

STMRyAa.jpg

yeah, i said soon

29 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Invasion Changes & Fixes

• Accelerated the Grineer/Corpus Invasion schedule. Downtime between attacks is now 12-24 hours instead of 24-48. 
  • Increased the amount of Construction Progress earned when an invading faction raids an opponent’s node.
  • Invasions now advertise which mission type you'll be running for each faction when you hover over the Star Chart node and when choosing a mission from the Invasion screen.
  • Fixed attacker/defender missions not cycling every 15 minutes as they were intended to do since Update 19.

Thank you thank you thank you for finally getting around to this, looks great, clear and concise in the game now, just like I always imagined the information about current mission types to be in the UI.
(Oh, Hema cost reminder to reconsider that in the future.)

29 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes

• Valana should now be hooked up properly (3rd time is the charm!)
  • Octavia now has a volume slider so you can turn off other Octavias in Options->Audio.
  • Fixed Kuva Guardians sometimes appearing invisible in-mission.
  • Are you kidding me? You're telling me I spent hours trying to get the sculpture but it wasn't in the game. Can you please be upfront about these before hand. Absolute joke.
  • About time, should've been added on release not two weeks later.
  • Why this wasn't fixed so many months ago? It was so frustating to deal with them on kuva floods especially on eris tileset.

25 minutes ago, Jackal_Off said:

? I'm lost. Did you think I was being passively aggressive, because I wasn't. I'm totally okay with Limbo in his current state, just hope they make it so he doesn't get ripped out of his rift walk when he transitions from his or another limbo's cataclysm.

It wasnt directed toward you haha, was just a mini rant to the complainers. 

So after having looked at the skin extensively now and testing colors/mix and matches, I can say that I'm a bit disappointed by the Chroma deluxe skin. Which I really hate to say, cause I love Chroma.

Pros:

- The skin (as long as you don't use Effigy) is pretty damn gorgeous.

Cons: 

- Effigy RUINS this skin. I didn't think it was possible to make the already awkward looking Chroma under the pelt look MORE awkward.

- The skin's textures and color arrangement make it impossible to match well with existing Chroma pieces. I mean, it literally has color positions flipped compared to the original look. Why? Why, DE? Why couldn't you just assign the colors to the same positions? *Sob*

Not sure if the Buzlok change is positive or negative :/

-EDIT: It seems to be negative...

Posibility to have this reverted like the happy little accident that it was if the result is indeed negative? it does not mean oceans of a difference but its not like the Buzlok was suddenly OP after its buff. But I'm really enjoying it.

Edited by Airwolfen

14 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Not sure if the Buzlok change is positive or negative :/

-EDIT: It seems to be negative...

Posibility to have this reverted like the happy little accident that it was if the result is indeed negative? it does not mean oceans of a difference but its not like the Buzlok was suddenly OP after its buff. But I'm really enjoying it.

It should be a buff but it seems like the change hasn't even gone through.