[DE]Drew

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.1.0

1 minute ago, Jimmeh420 said:

It should be a buff but it seems like the change hasn't even gone through.

Yeah I was looking forward to red crits with my riven, but I still see white damage numbers. Very frustrating.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Draknus2009 said:

Yeah I was looking forward to red crits with my riven, but I still see white damage numbers. Very frustrating.

Guess we just gotta wait for the change to go through on the next fix. I still wouldn't get too excited, though. We don't know if the 50% will scale with mods or not. If it doesn't then it will get around 107% crit chance on tracer targets with point strike and argon scope. That's pretty good but if the 50% scales with crit mods then WEW LAD. Red crits every shot.

Dominion skin looks weird on zenistar (the disk and flame). Do we get extra range with it because it's frickin' huge!

• Upvote 1

banshee stepping on a lego. lego confirmed to exist in warframe universe.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Clan-chat moderators text showing in purple in Dojos; they will not lurk with stealthy kicks the same as they do in Clan chat.

Awwwwwwwww. Well I guess I should have enjoyed that purple more when I had it v.v

• Upvote 1

STILL no fix on the Octavia Neuroptics drop bug? It's been unobtainable almost since release. First All survival rewards beyond 5min were bugged, and that was fixed pretty quick. But after that, the neuroptics for Octavia (The NEW warframe some of us were excited to get out hands on) STILL would,'t be rewarded to players when the mission said it was. They just disapear into the either on the loading screen that takes you back to your landing craft. This bug has been around since 20.0.5 (I think) and hasn't been mentioned in the patch notes of the 5 updates since then.

DE, If you see this post, Can you PLEASE start some sort of system where you let players know what bugs you are aware of and/or working on? That kind of feedback would be IMMENSELY reassuring, because for as long as this problem has persisted and how many people it's affected, There is no way to know if you've heard us or not.... It would cut back on people screaming about bugs, which in turn would make it easier to find more bugs that you haven't seen people talk about, and overall just give players a sigh of relief knowing a fix is on it's way...

1 minute ago, Bane_Kaikyo said:

*ahem*... Quoting because I forgot to turn on reply notifications.... Nothing to see here...

Haha he looks like a power ranger villain I love it!

You really need to have Lotus go "MAKE MY WARFRAME GROOOWWWWW"

Ps: Please make chroma's 1 and 4 abilities more useful, thanks.

Edited by Echorion

7 minutes ago, Jimmeh420 said:

Guess we just gotta wait for the change to go through on the next fix. I still wouldn't get too excited, though. We don't know if the 50% will scale with mods or not. If it doesn't then it will get around 107% crit chance on tracer targets with point strike and argon scope. That's pretty good but if the 50% scales with crit mods then WEW LAD. Red crits every shot.

Hoping that it is bugged then. and it is indeed a flat 50%

My tests have been weird and inconclusive though. My main concern was that point strike + riven + argon scope provided no red crits like it did before the patch. Don't use argon on my main build though but that seems to have become slightly stronger? but maybe I'm doing something wrong there.

Would be great to have that flat increase with my riven though. already reach 70.1% crit chance with just the riven and point strike and that stat is not even the best part of the riven mod xD

My riven is a bit too insane on multiple levels...

1 hour ago, Pyus said:

Please do something about Spectral Scream. The ability is useless. 

And an actual passive. 

Pls, DE, don't change Dominion Sword Skin on Zenistar. PLEEEESE.

1 hour ago, -CLM-Joker said:

Thanks for the deluxe skin!!..and...this funny Zenistar bug :D

7e2.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Hoping that it is bugged then. and it is indeed a flat 50%

My tests have been weird and inconclusive though. My main concern was that point strike + riven + argon scope provided no red crits like it did before the patch. Don't use argon on my main build though but that seems to have become slightly stronger? but maybe I'm doing something wrong there.

Would be great to have that flat increase with my riven though. already reach 70.1% crit chance with just the riven and point strike and that stat is not even the best part of the riven mod xD

My riven is a bit too insane on multiple levels...

It is definitely currently bugged or the change hasn't gone through at all. We should be getting at least 107% crit chance with argon scope and point strike but I'm still getting some white numbers.

Edited by Jimmeh420

I remember that when Proto excal and Valkyr Garsemi skin arrived, people fought hard to justify thier visage in the lore. So.... How would you explain this?  :D

1 hour ago, Jackal_Off said:

LIMBO LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY! CATACLYSM'S FOR EVERYONE!

24F50D24D135D4EA2C96209265F6483592E0328F

You missed your chance to turn this into a Jojoke to be continued meme

• Upvote 1

New Chroma weapon skin has a bug.

The particle effects are still matched to the previous skin when you use it, causing them to float off beyond the weapons actual model.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

I remember that when Proto excal and Valkyr Garsemi skin arrived, people fought hard to justify thier visage in the lore. So.... How would you explain this?  :D

Someone wanted a toy chroma and the manufacturer accidentally made a full functional Warframe. They decided, "eh, close enough" and that chroma bought an island. The law of chroma dictates that everyone gets a greatsword. Thus, the island prospered.

• Upvote 3

Just now, CrazyCortex said:

Someone wanted a toy chroma and the manufacturer accidentally made a full functional Warframe. They decided, "eh, close enough" and that chroma bought an island. The law of chroma dictates that everyone gets a greatsword. Thus, the island prospered.

I bet Teshin has a chroma Dynasty action figure somewhere in his crib.

• Upvote 1

CHROMA DELUXE skin ...yaaaaay! was over due IMHO!

Some nice changes Dev's..and always nice to have the fixes flowing!  <3

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

• Fixed an issue with the Restore Health on Kill and Restore Shields on Kill Conclave Mods not activating correctly and added HUD buff icons to show when they are active.

Thanks for this, wasn't expecting it to get fixed any time soon to be honest. Good to see conclave isn't going unnoticed.

Edit: the heal still doesn't seem to be working, not sure if it's getting reduced by the -health orb modifier or what...

Edited by TheDrunkenKanaima