Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.1.0

[DE]Drew

Pretty sure Valana is still not available in standard maps, unless:

a. I am very unlucky

b. or a rarity factor is applied on it (which I seem to understand was not the case with previous sculptures)

Also, nobody is selling them yet.

Maybe the hook is only for Maroo ?

I believe as of this update i can no longer tab out by hitting the start key, and i noticed since octavias anthem the sugatras where fixed. only small problem is the boloket kind of acts stiff towards its connecter so it ends up looking like a handle extension

Some kind of memory leak or something in the patch? after about 30 to 60mins mouse and the UI becomes unresponsive and nothing works. The game doesn't freeze, just that nothing works and you cannot chat, move or anything. Had to alt+f4 about 5minutes ago and as I got back to desktop chrome was greeting me with a message: "we ran out of memory while viewing the tab". Usually i'm at around 40 to 60% memory usage while playing WF so running out of memory is a first for me :O

edit: could have been Avast's doing. Looks like the latest update did bring some new shields and something called behavior shield using memory.

Edited by Vilmu

Hey guys but can you fix Ferrox having accuracy dismantled by Heavy caliber after a couple of patches ago? its decreasing accuracy in like 800% on my case with a rank 8 heavy cal instead of the intended -45%, can't hit headshots after the 5 meter mark xD

18 minutes ago, ADirtyMonk said:

Please never fix Uber Dominion Zenistar. Hell. make an option for all heavy blades to go this big with this skin.IyxeWlt.jpgF0c84Bp.jpg

i love that and i too don't want that fixed XD

though it begs to question now if your stealth takedown a mob with that weapon does that mean the factions are so stupid, deaf, blind, and extremely not very observant?

me: "wait for it"

*THUMP!!!*  

John: "did you hear that gary?" 

Gary: "nah just the wind."

John: "wow didn't know the wind can cause earthquakes."

Me thinking while chuckling: "are they that oblivious, to the point i can literally chop their buddy in half with a sword the size of a sky scrapper!"

Edited by maddragonmaster

1 minute ago, Stoner74 said:

SHHHH, stay silent. 

It's one of those cool "features".

yeah we need weapons that can blot out the sun. 

PS i think "ninjas play for free" is a miss correct term and i am thinking they need a more broader slogan then that. or just put "tenno play for free"