Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.1.0

[DE]Drew

No fix for:

Atlas and Wukong having switched javelin stances

Large primaries such as Opticor or Tenora having improper left hand placement resulting in broken wrist

Limbo's agile stance looping incorrectly

Corpus Tech being affected by Supra buff

I am not saying that the Chroma Deluxe wasn't a bad idea, but it could had been done better. The texture quality is like plastic (too much lightning and color palette?) and the simplicity of the back wings gives the look of "cheap plastic toy" to Chroma. Personally, I thought of other skins that really fit into the "look I am a dragon" view of Chroma, and sadly this wasn't one of it. I understand the type of work and creative design done by the Art Dept from the studio but this could had been done better and with less...plastic...

Would have been nice if there was a Chroma rework to go along with his skin. He requires a lot of build up (bullet sponging) only to lose it after a short period and have to restart many times over in a mission. If his abilities were toggle rather than timed i would probably enjoy him a lot more but as it stands he isn't for me :/ 

Nice skin though.

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Clan-chat moderators text showing in purple in Dojos; they will not lurk with stealthy kicks the same as they do in Clan chat.

I actually liked that, warlords and officers having diferent colors in clan chat and dojo could actually be a nice addition.

5 hours ago, darkmdbeener said:

no fix still on the excal bug 4th power bug. its pretty game breaking. 

What's up with this? I have had no bug? At least,  not that I'm aware Of. I havnt used Excalibur in a while