Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.1.0

[DE]Drew

5 hours ago, darkmdbeener said:

there is a high chance when you use the 4th that you will no longer be able to attack. only fix is to get downed. From the issue my friend was having you may not even be able to pick up items while this is happening.

Ah yeah. That bug happens with Mesa as well. Infact,  I think all channeled weapon frames have this bug :(

Many tears... Many tears 

5 hours ago, maj.death said:

Or DE sucks at balance. But you know, it's surely one of these two.

I understand where you are coming from. But you, and other peeps that beg for nerfs usually experience the extreme end of the spectrum. Most people will never see OP annoying limbos. Sure,  they're becoming very common now. But they're still not an everyday every game, enjoyment ruiner. He's compleatley fine where he is,  you just have to understand that in some games, your  simply there to pick up the left overs and get a few kills here and there. Not a big deal

5 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Am I the only one tired of the plasticy looking textures in the game?

Nope. I hate them too. Wish the chroma looked more fleshy and rough with scales like it did a bit in the concept

5 hours ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

Thank you thank you thank you for finally getting around to this, looks great, clear and concise in the game now, just like I always imagined the information about current mission types to be in the UI.
(Oh, Hema cost reminder to reconsider that in the future.)

They're not changing it. They're never changing it. DE Steve said this multiple times. He's keeping it the way it is to satisfy what at this point is the huge majority of clans that took the time to farm and research it. So they're not changing it. Plz people, stop asking

5 hours ago, JoshOboy said:

Still waiting for you to kill Limboooooooooooooooooooooooo. His annoying as S#&$ to have and his buffs made him to good. To unfun to play with. 

No. old players have been wanting a buff for literally 2-3 years. DO NOT Nerf after only 1 week just cause new players are wanting nerfs. He is fine as is. Just get gud and accept the fact that you won't be doing the most damage every run. He is extremely fun now and useful as hell to play.

2 hours ago, Arch_Magus said:

I am not saying that the Chroma Deluxe wasn't a bad idea, but it could had been done better. The texture quality is like plastic (too much lightning and color palette?) and the simplicity of the back wings gives the look of "cheap plastic toy" to Chroma. Personally, I thought of other skins that really fit into the "look I am a dragon" view of Chroma, and sadly this wasn't one of it. I understand the type of work and creative design done by the Art Dept from the studio but this could had been done better and with less...plastic...

Agreed!~   Not only plastic, but it just feels incongruous.    Japanese Samurai with all these weird horns and nipples coming out of his knees and arms???  .   Very disappointed, especially the lobster-esque tail.  That should be removable for sure.

59 minutes ago, Arniox said:

No. old players have been wanting a buff for literally 2-3 years. DO NOT Nerf after only 1 week just cause new players are wanting nerfs. He is fine as is. Just get gud and accept the fact that you won't be doing the most damage every run. He is extremely fun now and useful as hell to play.

Old player here.

Old Limbo mainer here.

New Limbo is "cooler", but far less useful.

Old Limbo could solo anything with slight difficulty if you know how to use him.

New Limbo is almost nothing more than a Nuker now.

Max range+strength, spam 4, kill everything.

Rift S#&$ing is much faster, but it's the only real improvement.

Stasis will always be bugged to hell because of how it messes with the AI,

instead of just reducing speed like rhino stomp.

Stasis will also get in the way of ever having a time frame.

As a huge fan of Chroma, I still can't bring myself to like this new Deluxe Skin. I mean, I want to like it, but I can't take it seriously.  It's like the art team are purposely moving towards designs that are more zany and out there than going with classic badass ideas that appeal more to grown ups.  Sure, it can be argued that Warframe is starting to come out with a more unique look that I'm sure appeals to a lot of people, but I'm not one of them.  In the end, I would rather throw money at the artists in the community with their Tennogen work than reward DE's artists with less inspiring work of late.  But hey, win some, lose some. 

Don't get me wrong, DE, you still deliver good stuff, just not as frequently as you used to. =/

That said, I really wish you'd hire Durian already to create deluxe skins for you, because I would have eagerly bought this:

Warframe - Space dragon

Edited by Aikurisu

Fixed being able to kill non-participants in the Dojo Dueling room. 

DE thsi sure took your arses fixing, i cant recall how far back this was but atleast back durring when revives didnt refill and were "Frame Specific"  did it a few times outta S&Gs when my old clan mates were having fun when we first discovered the bug that'd ocassincally let you use your weapon outside the Dueling room.  if it could occur when Dojo's first became a thing? i have no idea. but this was a looooong standing bug.

as for the Deluxe skin,  maybe i need to do a Cache optimization thinking maybe my textures are bugged but.  the pelt's wings look like durring his #4... well hard to explain in any other way i know how.. "Poorly Textured Second life object" (the texture not fitting the object or mesh's spacing or size) it looks like odd lines all over its bounding box or something like its being contorted or Twisted. i've seen that near exact problem there before many times if i had a image of it or felt liek destroying a No-Copy item to make an example i'd like it :/ but suffice it to say DE Please fix the deluxe skin's "Wings" for the Pelt!

Am I the only one, who want:
 - a better, greater sound scale for Mandachord
 - more instrument layers (choiced by creator) in Mandachord
 - more instruments/sound effects (especially more basic) for Mandachord
 - more slots (or be able to buy) for songs created in Mandachord
 - to be able change BPM for songs in Mandachord
 - "Let It Ring" effect by holding and draging RMB in Mandachord
 - balance Beats damage of Octavia's first Abillity, so slower beats may be good as faster/spam beats
?

:V

On 4/5/2017 at 2:34 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Link Your Twitch Account
Support Warframe Streamers with Exclusive Twitch Bundles

3I5iVxc.jpg

Link your PC Warframe account to Twitch today, to support your favorite partnered Warframe Streamers by purchasing exclusive Twitch Bundles directly from their streams. Each of these purchases comes with a Twitch Crate which includes a unique Warframe Twitch Emote as well as chat badges and bits!

Link your twitch account here.

A full list of our fansites can be found here. You can find more info about Twitch Commerce and Twitch Crates here and here