Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the Limbo love?

Telluric

Most people who know me know that I'm the utmost dedicated Limbo player. I fell in love with his teaser trailer, called off work on his release date, and have been playing him almost exclusively ever since. It's been almost two and a half years since his release, and he's just now gotten his rework in, which has made me extremely pleased, while has left other people still complaining about him, but some people just refuse to be happy about reworks.

Regardless, I feel like there's still a major problem regarding Limbo, and that's the amount of love that he gets from the game itself. As it stands, in the rough two and a half years that he's been around, he's gotten absolutely nothing to show for his presence other than the single obligatory alt helmet that didn't come with his release, and now his rework. That's it. Limbo has gotten no other cosmetics to get other people interested in using him, aside from the helmet that has made its way through TennoGen, our first real cosmetic for him aside from the other helmet that released too long ago.

I've noted that Mesa and Ivara just got their own Noggles, both frames that were released after Limbo, Ivara even longer after, yet Limbo still doesn't have his Noggle.

"But Telly, Chroma doesn't have a Noggle either!!" Yes, well guess who just got his own special deluxe skin and a smattering of other things? Handfuls of TennoGen helmets and skins, which I do realise have no bearing on the love he gets from staff, but yet while Zephyr's deluxe skin was announced before Chroma's, he gets his first. 

Limbo has literally absolutely nothing other than his obligatory third helmet and a TennoGen helmet. No skins, no Noggle. 

Hydroid is in the same boat (pun) in terms of having no cosmetics to his name, but at least he has a Noggle to show for all of his time that he's been skimmed over in Warframe.

I love Limbo with all my heart and would love to see more people play him now that his rework has happened, but a major complaint I've gotten is that he's one of the more boring Warframes to colour, because he's mostly a single-colour canvas. A skin would help, but he doesn't have one. No Noggles for Limbo players to display in their ship to show their adoration for a Warframe that they love. I have ten Pedestal Primes waiting for Limbo Noggles to sit on top of them, but we get ones for Mesa and Ivara instead.

A huge problem with getting people to use "lesser" Warframes is that they have nothing that makes them seem interesting. A good way to combat this is simply to give them things that would make them interesting. Cosmetics is a good way to do this. I will even admit that I didn't use much of Oberon until his Feyarch skin released, and I was so in love with the skin that I tossed a few forma into him so that I could use him in missions, and now he's one of my favourite Warframes.

I'm sure most people reading this thread are just seeing a whiny player who thinks that he's entitled to everything.

"He just got his rework, shut up!!" He did, but that's all he's ever gotten.

I am far beyond being on my knees at this point, and I'm just laying flat on my face in desperation for Limbo to have some nice things for him added into the game to get more people interested in playing the Warframe that I love so much. Just a Noggle. Maybe a new helmet. Just something. It's been two and a half years.

Something.

...Limbo love?

Image result for shrug gif

2 and a half years...Primarily known as a griefing frame.

That tuxedo ninja looking pos is in the back of the line.  As he should be.  That damn mummy will get some love before the griefer does.

Frankly, I think it's because he's been one of the most unpopular frames in the game, and DE didn't want to spend time on things that would only appeal to a niche audience (aka his fans pre-rework).

Hopefully now that his rework has turned him into a time-stopping god of CC that appeals to many more players, DE might take the time to buff up his fashion possibilities (though I wouldn't expect anything like a Deluxe skin for a while).

He was hated for how he played before his rework. (Troll frame)

And he is still hated for how he is played after his rework. (ZA WARUDO frame)

Can never make everyone happy. /shrug

Edited by PierceSG

9 hours ago, Ameijin-Grey said:

TLDR ; You want more Limbo fashion. 

That was quite literally the point of the post :')

And it's not that I want more of it, because there's pretty much none of it to begin with.

tumblr_mcz4awHw6A1qjjsnuo1_500.gif