The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dominion Heavy Blade Skin with Zenistar feedback

-NTB-Cris0407

6 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

Just tried it out, its hilariously awesome if you ask me. But unfortunately its gonna get patched by tomorrow afternoon I'm placing bets :C RIP giant sword thats actually giant.

bc1fac7642116b795fc5640f1018d648.jpg

Tempted to get the pack, just for this.

Too bad it'll be patched soon.

I desperately want this to remain the way it is. The skin on the other great swords is fine I guess, but on the Zenistar? This is why you buy it.

The game is already about space ninjas fighting really over the top characters while doing crazy parkour feats, so is it so out of the ordinary?

There is currently a bug with the newly released Dominion heavy blade skin where it dramatically scales in texture size on one weapon, in particular, that of the 'Zenistar'. 
As much as this is a bug, myself and a lot of others i've talked to would like this to remain a feature and possibly a toggleable option on all heavy blades. 

If you know of this bug and still wish it to remain please voice your opinion down below, if it can be reflected towards D.E that we want this in the game, it should stick.

14 minutes ago, Varacal said:

guess im one of the few that doesnt, it looks too silly for me

Don't worry, there are dozens of us!

But seriously, the entire player base could unanimously want it to stay, and I'd still trust DE to do the right thing and ignore all of them and fix it anyways :P

This is just my personal taste really but I think it'd be much better if the horn shoulder pieces are optional to the players.

Let's not ignore the problem with it here, they get in the way with the accessories that I actually want to put on, making the entire skin looks a lot more bulky than it should.

I'm sure a lot of people out there LOVE the whole armor overkill thing but I think it'd be much better to make them into separate armor pieces.

Or make them into auxiliaries, like the wings, that'd solve all problems.

Oh and with the whole Zenistar thing too, fun little bug, I'll have fun with it until it gets fixed.

it would be nice to keep this bug, since it pleases a lot of the Final Fantasy/ Monster Hunter fans out there, as well as people who like oversized weapons in general. personally I've never found such weapons aesthetically pleasing, in fact the Galatine is about as large as I want my Swords to go, since I prefer blades that look somewhat feasible to use in real life (Galatine would possibly weigh a ton, but it's not much bigger than a real-life Greatsword.). at the same time though, it's not intended to be that large and not everyone likes it. 

I think the best solution here would be to do what they did with the Kubrow/Kavat abominations on console and let people enjoy this glitch for a while before patching it. it doesn't hurt the game directly, and it makes for some interesting Captura shots. also makes me wonder: when are we going to get deluxe skins for Archwing weapons? not asking for it, just curious if it's in the works at any point... meh, maybe AW needs to become a LOT more popular before DE go down that road.

enjoy the cliché oversized Sword while you can guys, knowing DE your fun will be nullified shortly!