The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dominion Heavy Blade Skin with Zenistar feedback

-NTB-Cris0407

They're keeping it on the Zenistar. Confirmed on Prime Time.

Just don't touch it anywhere else. Everyone can be happy now.

EDIT: Damn mods merging threads faster than Sonic the Hedgehog running through Green Hill Zone LOL

Edited by NightmareT12

10 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Nah.

Monster Hunter or God Eater.

Diablo 3? sorta

7 hours ago, 7Random77 said:

Will be really sad if this gets fixed. Fits frosts skin better than his ice sword.

l5ZpSyL.jpg

thats a nice red. what is it?

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

23 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I hope they do what they did with the Kubrow/Kavat abominations and let console have this glitch for a little while. not into oversized fantasy weapons myself but I know a few console players and friends that would love this.

go on DE, let us have it, just for a couple weeks, then patch it if need be. it's not harming the game in any way after all.

If this glitch gets fixed, I'm making you accountable and bringing you to Hell with me. (>'3')>

2 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

If this glitch gets fixed, I'm making you accountable and bringing you to Hell with me. (>'3')>

I doubt it's going to be fixed ever now. Unless we have something else to replace it for, then maybe, but that will be so far into the future that I doubt it will happen :P

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

I doubt it's going to be fixed ever now. Unless we have something else to replace it for, then maybe, but that will be so far into the future that I doubt it will happen :P

The Prisma Dual Cleavers "prisma" aesthetic when it covered the deluxe dual sword skins if they were used got fixed some patches ago. I liked that bug, but someone complained about it...

At least the Dual Raza "mini dual blade" bug is still around if you equip a deluxe skin on them. Tiny, cute lil' babby blades.

Really, don't be too confident. Stealth fixes happen all the time. You should rally your torch and pitchfork and don a tinfoil hat like the rest of us and chant that this bug doesn't get fixed because "morals." :shocked:

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The Prisma Dual Cleavers "prisma" aesthetic when it covered the deluxe dual sword skins if they were used got fixed some patches ago. I liked that bug, but someone complained about it...

At least the Dual Raza "mini dual blade" bug is still around if you equip a deluxe skin on them. Tiny, cute lil' babby blades.

Really, don't be too confident. Stealth fixes happen all the time. You should rally your torch and pitchfork and don a tinfoil hat like the rest of us and chant that this bug doesn't get fixed because "morals." :shocked:

You see... I don't like the bug myself.

But, the skin works on all weapons but one, so, on my end, *shrug emoji*

Edited by NightmareT12

The skin is MASSIVE on the Zenistar and I've seen warframe partners post videos about it too and how cool they think it looks, hoping that it doesn't get patched out or fixed ...

I'm just hoping if DE does decide to make changes to it that they would consider deluxe skins scaling with Reach and Primed Reach for those of us who love it :D

32 minutes ago, main_antagonist said:

I'm just hoping if DE does decide to make changes to it that they would consider deluxe skins scaling with Reach and Primed Reach for those of us who love it :D

I just hope they can do this for at least some of the other melee weapon types.

How cool would it be wielding a nikana that is the size of an odachi for example

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234