Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regalius Recruiting [Clan Rank 9] [Casual]

Volzien

Recruiting is currently closed! However if a spot does open up I'll update this thread!

Clan Regalius is looking for new members to join! We have clan emblem, nice sized dojo with 100% of research done including Ignis Wraith and Hema with a new discord server. We're a mostly laid back, casual clan but require a level of activeness and just enjoying the game. We are also new player friendly so if you'd like to join either leave a reply or message me in game!   Here's looking forward to playing with some awesome new people.  If you have any questions you can leave a reply here or message me here or in game if you so choose.                                                 -     Volzien [Warlord]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        LhqcpAD.png

Edited by Volzien
Update

We just knocked out the Hema Research so all the important research is 100% now! If you're interested in joining leave a reply, inbox me on the forums or message me in game :)

Edited by Volzien