Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Practicing mobility and aim.

Cattlefish

Question

Greetings tenno,

I've just aquired the rank of Tempest in conclave and I now realise that I am rubbish in PvP. Prior to that I would always end up being in the top half of players in team anihilation and now that I'm in the big boy's league (actually not even since it's like rank 3 nope, just saw someone with the celesta syandana) I am having a hard time getting a single kill and staying alive.

So I was wondering if you have any tips on practicing my aim and mobility (preferably both at the same time) so that I can essentially "git gud".

Edited by Albalrogue

2 answers to this question

Hey, welcome to Conclave and especially the big leagues!

Check out this video for a quick example of how you can practice aim and mobility in the same sentence, so to speak. Another good idea is to go solo on Conclave maps and practice hitting specific targets (lights, pickups, etc.) while remaining as mobile as you can. Any action that requires you to split your focus between the two activities will help you build a solid foundation of aiming while remaining mobile. I am also assuming you understand the mechanics of Warframe's mobility actions and behaviors, otherwise this video will also be very helpful.

Of course, these are Warframe-specific examples. Aiming is a skill that requires, practice, experience, and especially experience. It applies to any online shooter and can be practiced in any as well. There are other games that require heavy mouse precision, but I cannot personally comment on those.

Celestia syandana doesn't take too long to get. You'll get there soon enough, and when you do, there will always be more rungs on the ladder to climb! :)

Thank you for the responce.

It is mainly the split of attention between aiming and mobility. To many times have I had to stop to be able to land a hit. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Those videos are great, it's nice to see helpfull players giving tips on getting better. I might switch the drone aiming a bit and use orbital strike drones to keep me off my feet.

As for the Celestia syandana, though I am fashion frame crazy, I just enjoy the conclave. I know I won't use the cosmetics outside of it anyway.