The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest Normal Frame Farm?

Darizuka

2. Mag

3. Ember 

4. Valkyr

5. Trinity 

6. Oberon. (Not hard at all, but just RNG for the eximus to spawn and drop his parts ._.)

7. Nezha/Banshee/Wukong/Zephyr/Volt (Dojo frames, extremely easy to get but you need a clan)

8. Excalibur

9. Nova (The Raptor is terrible for new players)

10. Frost/Loki? 

Edited by PoisonHD

Easiest frame to FARM or to obtain ?

Easiest to farm is

41 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Inaros. You don't even have to farm it, just play the quest and they give you all the parts.

Because you're 100% sure of obtaining the parts.

Easiest to obtain is probably mag

Personally the easiest/fastest for me were Octavia, Nidus, Mesa, Ivara and Inaros. But RNG sometimes just loves me :P In terms of difficulty / duration of the encounter I would say that any of the non-reworked bosses or the ones that don't have immunity phases, so you can just shoot 1-3 times and leave. (mag, valkyr, oberon) And the dojo ones.

51 minutes ago, The_Mustachio said:

Vauban (non-prime) His parts are guaranteed to drop. Three parts, 3 missions total. Easy peazy!

I got him years ago. Just had 2 sets of him so I just decided to craft them.

18 minutes ago, Prismcore said:

I believe quest frame are not easy for new comer to grab since some quest frames require other quest to be completed to get. Where as some frames only require a boss to kill.

Sands of Inaros requires 100 ducats, 25000 credits, MR5, 400 oxium and a Nitain Extract. That's it. No other quest prerequisites. By MR5 you already have Mars unlocked, so, it's not like Hidden Messages, which has you go through Sedna/Pluto junction. Heck, that aside, Hidden Messages is even cheaper than Sands of Inaros anyway, just a bit more time consuming (since the quest progresses after you crafted each part) Maybe the new ones aren't as beginner friendly, but some of them are still.