Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Login failed. Check your info."

Ragdriel

Same here.
It takes 2-5 attempts to successfully login. Problems started after last 20.1.1.
Verifying game files has showed 200 files requiring replacing. After downloading them I had verified files again with 39 missing files this time. I decided to reinstall whole game, but login issues still persist.
Also I'm getting "network not responding" message from frequently with disconnects sometimes.

Окай с помощью бубна и какой-то матери а также добрых людей и логики я выяснил причину вылетов и сложности логина - "Включено IPv6 для некоторых серверов, чтобы решить проблемы с входом в игру для некоторых регионов, не ожидайте что это должно вызвать проблемы, мы тестировали это месяцами"
как говорится THIS

Отключил IPv6 в свойствах адаптера-изи логин, 2 часа нет вылетов нигде после миссий и тд. Во время миссии включил - изи вылет из игры по окончанию миссии.

• 1 month later...

Same Problem here. 

Constant message of Login failed and check info. Attempted to resolve the issue by changing password, did not change a thing.

Get this done soon please, it would be such a shame 

Edited by Ishindor

Same here..  I was   in game  for  3h and  I change  account.. worked for 30 min and   the game   sent me   to relog..  and  when ii log again say "Login failed check your info" and I don't understand  why.. my friends can  log whit my  account  but  I can't.. please.. how can I fix   this problem ?

Login failed check your info ,  been a good few years and Warframe is making me get all sorts of programs and spend 2 days on researching ways to get around this problem ... How about you guys help out too? there is only so much a player can do , some will get lucky and some will just die trying . Please get your stuff Together !!! This problem seems to be persisting over the past  years and you have yet to fix it . How is this not a priority on your To-Do-List ? Losing players before even getting into the game , just amazing how low this has gotten .. 

• 2 weeks later...

I get the same message too. So freaky frustrating. I have also tried to reset the password as many other have, without any luck... :heartbroken:

Maybe i shouldn't get back to this game, as I've been having issues for 1 week downloading a 3mb file in size or something like that. And now to put this on top, it's just great!:facepalm:

Seems like people have been having issues like this for half a year. That's what i call great support for a game!:highfive: