2. corpes
    3. fx
  4. limbos rift torrent:
    1. add 30% damage instead of 30% for each affected enemy
  5. using operator during stealth:
    1. shows your frame with a shimmering coat
    2. removes stealth multiplier from zenistar charge attack
  6. charm:
    1. sometimes doesn´t trigger at all (similar to the old growing power session bug)
    2. double resource buff
      1. icon disappears when you get a new buff
      2. doesn´t apply when you are in operator (-> no double kuva, unless you are very fast at switching back)
  7. coaction drift doesn´t work on most auras including:
    1. steel charge
    2. growing power
    3. scavenger (rifle, pistol ...)
  8. Ivara´s navigator:
    1. doesn´t refresh projectile lifetime since update 20 (wasn´t in any patchnotes -> bug)
    2. often can´t be recast on projectiles  that you controlled earlier and are still alive (wasn´t in any patchnotes -> bug)
  9. Login Boosters:
    1. do not always last 3h
  10. sancti magistar:
    1. animation lock (since u20 is a hard lock. you cant do anything)
  11. scorches penetrate (they got their punch through removed):
    1. frost globes
    2. nyx assimilate
  12. skybox is too low:
    1. in many tilesets your position gets reset just by bulletjumping straight into the air
  13. LoR:
    1. shooting the bomb in part 3 often kills you, even though are outside the towerw
    2. last pads in stage 2 sometimes bug out. Further explanation in this thread
  14. )Loading into wrong mission:
    1. afaik this happens when a client selects a mission and the host has more missions as the client on the that node. (e.g. host has syndicate missions on that node)
  15. Nyx absorb:
    1. assimilate:
      1. it does not only half the bubble area like the mod description indicates. It also halves the explosion radius (might just be me, but I don´t read that in the description)
      2. it actually doesn´t half the area. instead it halves the radius. If I´m wrong and it is supposed to half explosion range also it should decrease the radius from 10m to ~7.1m. (if the mod would half the volume, the radius would be 7.937).
    2. damage combo (e.g. penta -> press 4 -> explode penta -> press 4) only works as host
  16. companions:
    1. sentinels
      1. regen not working if you are in operator
    2. cavats:
      1. get stuck a lot and don´t get teleported to you
      2. don´t follow
      3. sometimes don´t have revive timer
  17. doors dont open for clients
  18. weapon change bug:
    1. equip pistol -> pick up console/bomb -> drop it -> auto switch to primary (this bug was fixed once)
  19. Thrown melee attacks
    1. Condition Overload does not work
    2. Dispatch overdrive doesn´t work
    3. life strik doesn´t work
    4. healing return doesn´t work
    5. amplifying damage via channeling doesn´t work
    6. not affected by combo counter
  20. Energy Channel doesn´t work with energy spend by toggle abilities (e.g. effigy, world on fire)
  21. Using the keyword "sniper" does show snipers and launchers. (e.g. sniper only sortie -> search for sniper -> shows tonkor -> tonkor != sniper)
  22. drahk master and drahks are always alerted
  23. killing enemies with syndicate aoe´s resets your combo counter (even with 25m+ banshee silence). Damaging enemies (not killing) doesn´t heighten their alertness.
  24. Ballistica (rakta)
    1. doesn´t get double benefit from fire rate mods. All other bows and crossbows do however.
    2. It doesn´t gain punchtrough from charging either
    3. trigger bug. Daikyu had the same bug and got fixed. This is literally the exact same bug.
      1. charge -> fire -> if you click to early it doesn´t charge next shot
  25. I get status icons for all kind of status effects. It´s pretty much all over the place. combined and single elements. Might be a riven bug. It´s only visual.
  26. Adehesive Blast doesnt work with Penta´s Tether Nades. The projectiles go trough enemies
  27. Trigger Bug on Ballistica and Ferrox
  28. Oberon
    1. Phoenix Renewal only effects warframes. Mod description says "allies". The term "allies" includes everything. e.g. spectres, operatives, invasion friendlys
    2. The buff icons for your teammates disappear often. This happens by switching to operator and randomly
    3. Renewal breaks after phoenix renewal is triggerd
    4. The armor buff is decaying after long renewal uptimes (only visual)
    5. You don´t gain energy from ev anymore
    6. Upon entering nullies renewals effects go away, but its still enabled and drains energy
    7. hallowed ground radius is calculated wrong. AFAIK range mods increase the radius and not the area on all abilties
  29. Reload speed negatives apply wrong values. E.g. Aklex riven with negative 26,6% increases reload from 3s to 4.1s (should be 3.798)
  30. Heavy Impact doesn´t trigger upon melee slams
  31. Missing interaction between Atlas Ore Gaze and Path of Statues
  32. Sancti Magistar can't heal Shadows from Nekros
  33. Azima + Navigator makes the controlled disc explode when exiting navigator
  34. mesa ballistic batterie doesn't affect punch through and multishot. Meaning it doesn't amplify a shot. It amplifies the first hit of 1 projectile
Edited by Netzwerkfehler

I've noticed the Sancti Magistar bug.  Though I will add that if you hit ESC when you get frozen, you can then skate around (your warframe doesn't animate you just slide the direction you press) and you can use some abilities before becoming frozen again.  Death fixes the freeze, nothing else seems to.

7 minutes ago, Wrygryn said:

I've noticed the Sancti Magistar bug.  Though I will add that if you hit ESC when you get frozen, you can then skate around (your warframe doesn't animate you just slide the direction you press) and you can use some abilities before becoming frozen again.  Death fixes the freeze, nothing else seems to.

Thats how it used to be. Recently you can´t skate or fix it with ESC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

nope. There are some exceptions e.g. effigy

it is not a bug and is intended, as clear as it stated in this[]

Renewal:

Oberon’s ability to keep himself and his teammates alive is a large part of his overall role. Feedback brought forth further tweaks with the intention to solidify this role. 

• Removed Heal Time from Renewal. Renewal now functions more conventionally as a toggle which drains 2 Energy per second while active + 3 Energy per second per target actively being healed. *Please note that Trinity's Energy Vampire will not give Oberon Energy while Renewal is active.

source:

Edited by FireSegment

The last "bug" on that list is not a bug. The formula for reload speed is ReloadTime*(1 / (1+Reload Modifiers))
So, with your riven giving -26.6% reload speed the formula would be 3 * (1 / (1-0.266), which is 4.0857, which rounds to 4.1.

2 hours ago, Karl913 said:

The last "bug" on that list is not a bug. The formula for reload speed is ReloadTime*(1 / (1+Reload Modifiers))
So, with your riven giving -26.6% reload speed the formula would be 3 * (1 / (1-0.266), which is 4.0857, which rounds to 4.1.

Why? The reload time is increased by roughly 1 second. 1 second of 3 seconds is 33% and not 26%. I don´t get it

26,6% of 4.0857s is 1,0867 -> 4.0857s - 1,0867 = 3s

but 26,6% of 3s is 0,798s -> 3,798s

I know that the game uses your formula. Imo it´s wrong

Edited by Netzwerkfehler

As it's said : it's Reload SPEED and not Reload TIME... An other example is Natural Talent that gives you +50% Cast SPEED and this result in reducing Casting TIME by 33%

150 km at 100 km / h => 1.5 h travel time ; if you go 50% faster ; you go at 150 km / h => 1 h travel time  => equal -33%

And so on => you reduce Reload Speed by about 25% so you will be only at 75% reload completion at original reload time. So you need 25% more to go => 25/75 => 1/3 => +33% Reload Time

Edited by PaladinBlanc

11 => Think it's normal due to the fact Frost's Snow Globe and Nyx' Absorb are NOT "wall type" because units can go through. It just block projectile and Scorches' Ignis are AOE Damage Weapon.

15.1 => Normal cause it reduces RANGE by 50%. range = radius and NOT Area ; so it reduces radius by 50%  => 10 -> 5m

22 => Got Stealth Kill on Drahks and Masters with Loki in Spy Missions ; never triggered a single alarm ; don't know how you do that ; no problem for me.

29 => Read Above

30 => It's as Rhino's Passiv => Only trigger if you FALL and not if you ATTACK; so shooting, sliding, reloading will work. BUT Performing a Slam Attack is a ground attack => Normal for me.

On 07.04.2017 at 3:59 PM, Netzwerkfehler said:

23. Damaging enemies (with syndicate weapon AOE) (not killing) doesn´t heighten their alertness.

That may seem weird, but it's not a bug - it was done intentionally some time ago to make syndicate weapons viable choice for stealth missions, esp. spy and rescue.

Edited by DrunkenStupor

8 hours ago, DrunkenStupor said:

That may seem weird, but it's not a bug - it was done intentionally some time ago to make syndicate weapons viable choice for stealth missions, esp. spy and rescue.

I know that, but you dont get the point. Damaging them with syndicate effect is totally fine. Killing them with it raises alarm though.

That's not how it is supposed to work

9 hours ago, PaladinBlanc said:

11 => Think it's normal due to the fact Frost's Snow Globe and Nyx' Absorb are NOT "wall type" because units can go through. It just block projectile and Scorches' Ignis are AOE Damage Weapon.

yes they are. Globe was changed recently

15.1 => Normal cause it reduces RANGE by 50%. range = radius and NOT Area ; so it reduces radius by 50%  => 10 -> 5m

Yes it reduces range by 50% That's what I wrote in bug description. The mod (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/3/30/AssimilateMod.png/revision/latest?cb=20160831214533) states "AREA". Area is a plain surface. For a cyrcle that is pi*r^2

If it is supposed to half the volume of absorb the radius should be 7.937m. 

22 => Got Stealth Kill on Drahks and Masters with Loki in Spy Missions ; never triggered a single alarm ; don't know how you do that ; no problem for me.

I didn't say it would trigger alarms. you can see on the big map that the drahk masters are pretty much always alerted.

29 => Read Above

30 => It's as Rhino's Passiv => Only trigger if you FALL and not if you ATTACK; so shooting, sliding, reloading will work. BUT Performing a Slam Attack is a ground attack => Normal for me.

Why do you keep saying how it is in the game atm? This post is about finding bugs. Heavy Impact depends on fall speed. Doing a slam attack definitely is within required speed. 

12 hours ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

Yes it reduces range by 50% That's what I wrote in bug description. The mod (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/3/30/AssimilateMod.png/revision/latest?cb=20160831214533) states "AREA". Area is a plain surface. For a cyrcle that is pi*r^2

If it is supposed to half the volume of absorb the radius should be 7.937m. 

hmmm in French the word used in Mod's description is "portée" wich means exactly Range and not Area... 

On 4/7/2017 at 7:59 PM, Netzwerkfehler said:

drahk master and drahks are always alerted

i recall killing drahk master with stealth finisher multiply time in sedna exterminate now, the same for the drahk that are summoned, u might wanna cross that, or add some specific on in which condition u think it always alerted. (do not return to unalerted perhaps?)

On 5/19/2017 at 5:08 PM, Netzwerkfehler said:

I know that, but you dont get the point. Damaging them with syndicate effect is totally fine. Killing them with it raises alarm though.

the alarm was raise cuz the enemy see it companion corpse in the ground .... so .... work as intended?