Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.1.1

[DE]Danielle

ok,pls check your NEW LIMBO REWORK !! I played sortie with him,in CATACLYSM when i used STATIS,i have 84 seconds duration,and STATIS stoped after 2-3 seconds,i keep spam the STATIS skill,and sometimes it go off after 2-3 seconds,sometimes stayed for all 84 seconds,pls fix that

1 minute ago, Vrajeala said:

ok,pls check your NEW LIMBO REWORK !! I played sortie with him,in CATACLYSM when i used STATIS,i have 84 seconds duration,and STATIS stoped after 2-3 seconds,i keep spam the STATIS skill,and sometimes it go off after 2-3 seconds,sometimes stayed for all 84 seconds,pls fix that

Read the ability you will notice it has some other things to it than freezing time. 300 projectile limit for example, you might have a sweeper or such equipped or using a pox capping the max out in mere seconds. I don't think this is a bug and simply a negligence of understanding the statis ability. (if you disagree post a video to the bug section of the forum)

Just now, Vrajeala said:

"Additionally, enemy and allied weapon hit-scan fire and projectiles within the Rift will be suspended in mid-air for the duration; up to 300 projectiles can be suspended by Stasis, exceeding this limit will close the Rift and end the ability prematurely."

"Due to game performance issues, the following weapons have a reduced limit of projectiles suspended before Stasis is forced to end: 20 Pox blobs and clouds, 25 Tonkor grenades, and 10 Staticor energy blasts."

Source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stasis

Spoiler

Limbo is a Warframe with one of the most complicated skillsets. When his skills are mastered, he becomes an unstoppable force of Rift manipulation. While many have perfected the Limbo, there's been a general sense he needs to be revisited to make the mastering feel more rewarding.

With this Update, we have revisited Limbo.  Changes to Limbo include the following:

Passive:

While in the Rift, Limbo receives a slight Energy regeneration. Additionally, enemies killed in the Rift will grant Limbo 10 Energy.

Rift Walk: Movement Activated Ability:

Limbo darts in and out of different Planes of existence at no Energy cost. Tapping the roll key (default binding Shift) will shift Limbo between the Rift and Material Plane. Shifting into the Rift leaves behind a tear that, for a brief period of time (5s), Limbo and Allies can use it to enter the Rift. Limbos that enter the Rift through the tear can remain in the Rift as long as they please, unlike Allies who have temporary access.  

1: Banish:

Send enemies and Allies within a small radius into or out of the Rift for a period of time. Banish targets must be in the same Plane as Limbo to be affected. For example, Limbo must be in the Material Plane to Banish Material Plane targets to the Rift and vice versa. Banished enemies will take damage when casted and will be knocked down for a brief period of time.  

2. Stasis:

Stop Banished enemies in their tracks by putting them in Stasis for a period time. Toggle the ability on and move within the Rift to strategically set up shots around enemies affected by Stasis. Projectiles will stay suspended until the Stasis timer runs out, until toggled off, or until the 300 projectile limit has been reached, upon which your torrent of projectiles will be launched at the enemy. 

3. Rift Surge:

Void energy surges through Limbo and into the Rift, charging enemies within it. Charged enemies that cross over to the Material Plane will Banish themselves and nearby enemies back into the Rift. When charged enemies die outside of the Rift, they surge and transfer the charge to nearby enemies.

4: Cataclysm:

Bridging the Rift and Material Planes, Cataclysm creates a sphere of Void Energy that shifts enemies within its radius into the Rift. During its creation and final collapse, enemies stumble and take damage. The sphere’s final collapse deals damage to enemies both in and out of the sphere, and scales based on the health and shields of ALL enemies in the Rift.

-https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776642-octavias-anthem-update-20/

and i'm too lazy to go find all the specific hotfixes which mention those other guns but they WERE in the patch notes, i assure you.

@[DE]Danielle

JV force exacting players, including the host, during stage 3 insta failing the raid.
JV camera position breaks after dying inside of jordas in respawning on the outside
JV Spore hotboxes are completely off
JV jordas getting stuck in his 'lazar firing sequence' much longer than it should be. this applies to getting ready to shoot him and him returning to a post
JV Antiserum Injector bubbles sometimes does not appear on clients making player lose their armor integrity (Not a visual bug)
JV Stage elevator massive desync from the host causing the elevator to instantaneously jump as soon as it has been halted by either lack of injector bubbles filled or reaching the top. This causes players that stand  on it to fall to the bottom of the room.

Edited by Wevi

23 minutes ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

UI fix? pls? ;_;

I seem to remember end of ?March DE Rebecca said the devs were aware of many UI issues and were going to discuss it on thew next devstream, however devstream #90 got delayed

So watch that next week for news on UI changes and why they did not instantly fix it.

The Ki'Teer Razza Syandana needs its energy color to apply to its floaty energy prism thingy. It also has a similar issue as the Ki'Teer Sugatra: said energy prism thingy doesn't quite follow along with the rest of the item model during animations and movement. I'd almost consider it a feature, if it looked more intentional and didn't clip the prism thingy into the model. 

EDIT: Also it'd be nice if you'd have the metal diamond-ish part that houses the energy prism on the Ki'Teer razza syandana and sugatra to have solid models and not flow like cloth... it's weird.

Edited by SpaceBad

1 minute ago, iTrust said:

OK where is my popup after a random extraction?

I know people were getting crashes around Stage 1 but as for Stage 3  it looks more of an out of bound thing where lotus tells you to get back into battle and then ordis force extracts you. I found a work around where just alt+f4 as soon as you see the animation seems to work but you have to be very fast.

Just now, Wevi said:

I know people were getting crashes around Stage 1 but as for Stage 3  it looks more of an out of bound thing where lotus tells you to get back into battle and then ordis force extracts you. I found a work around where just alt+f4 as soon as you see the animation seems to work but you have to be very fast.

No the out of bounds thing has been known forever and that isn't it. It literally just random extracts you. With like 150+ jordas verdict completions I would know.

Something regarding enemy spawns in LoR/LoRNM is broken since U20 or/and any hotfixes after that.

I'm referring to Fomorian Core transportation part - enemies spawning much more aggressively now (like they should have i believe), since there were rare instances of empty rooms before (next room from the 'core start' room & final room sometimes).

Now enemies just teleporting right to the players standing on the buttons literally out of nowhere (heavily in pre-final (both buttons), less in final room (button on cliff)) that has i good chance of failing LoRNM, its easily replicable since it happens every LoR run i've been recently.

Edited by Riccoshot

25 minutes ago, CasiusFaux said:

I dont think Nvidia fixed the memory leak bug with physx. Went from 140fps in a mission down to 30 and below within a few minutes.

Can you confirm that this is specific to having PhysX Effects enabled? When your performance starts to degrade, does the Task Manager show Warframe using a lot of memory (more than 4,000,000K)? The driver leak shouldn't cause the frame-rate to drop that heavily in only a few minutes, so I suspect it's something else here.